ZRE HOT HATCH POTENTIAL + ZRE182..pg117

That red Auris looks bad *****.. but can anyone explain to me what's the point of the black tape on the headlight..?? I didn't think the headlights would just 'pop' out.. haha

To reduce the amount of glass on the track if you have a bingle while racing.

That red Auris looks bad *****.. but can anyone explain to me what's the point of the black tape on the headlight..?? I didn't think the headlights would just 'pop' out.. haha

post-9535-1235731489_thumb.jpg

The first ZRE just instilled me with a vision for the future look of my rolla 08. Awesome! Finally! Some good pics of the 08 Rolla, could never find any! Thnks

But the headlights are made from polycarbonate plastic these days.. not glass =\

Anyways, loving that red ZRE. The TRD lip blends in with the factory side skirts so well..

But the headlights are made from polycarbonate plastic these days.. not glass =\

Anyways, loving that red ZRE. The TRD lip blends in with the factory side skirts so well..

even tho that is true it is still used to stop crap flying out across the track :P i got a red zre dont u just love it lol jksjks

I'm not happy with the orange light in the dash. Can it be changed in ZRE

dude it can be done but u just need no how to rip appart your dash board hahah its not like the echo/yaris(lego cars) LOL!

lols i think the orange light suits the zre

thats my opinion anyways.

hoping to get Work Rezax II on mine soon. :lol:

rims i just want my pedder's sport suspension LOL i love my yoko advans :P plenty of grip on that tyre, after go over to potenza's

• 2 weeks later...

I notice the TRD front lip.. but is that like a smaller type of front garnish similar to yours JVN1LL? that looks like such a simple but effective looking mod to make the car stand out? Is it possible to order it from a TRD dealer?

I notice the TRD front lip.. but is that like a smaller type of front garnish similar to yours JVN1LL? that looks like such a simple but effective looking mod to make the car stand out? Is it possible to order it from a TRD dealer?

I like the small grille garnish too, but we cant get it.Its not TRD,its Modellista and Japan only,that brand is fitted on production line and is ordered when purchasing a new car.Lucky Japs,they have great ZZE bits too. That small garnish comes in chrome/silver also.

post-9535-1236937626_thumb.jpg

post-9535-1236937659_thumb.jpg

I like the small grille garnish too, but we cant get it.Its not TRD,its Modellista and Japan only,that brand is fitted on production line and is ordered when purchasing a new car.Lucky Japs,they have great ZZE bits too. That small garnish comes in chrome/silver also.

VOTE who wants to go to japan and order for all of us ZRE owners :D

hey guys tell me your opinion to this bsides my dodgey photo chopping, about the rim colour and lowered does it look alrite?

as i dont really feel like buying some new rims for my rolla... trying to save up for a S14a after my p laws are done :)

post-10138-1237039924_thumb.jpg

Edited by Ray89

hey guys tell me your opinion to this bsides my dodgey photo chopping, about the rim colour and lowered does it look alrite?

as i dont really feel like buying some new rims for my rolla... trying to save up for a S14a after my p laws are done :)

Dude.. that looks tough as, and if your planning to use the existing rims, smart move. Makes your rolla look aggressive as.

Question on the S14, also weighed up getting one before my rolla actually. Doesnt your rolla cost more than getting an S14? And wouldnt you have got the S14 first, then get a rolla after? Just curious. (Newer car vs older car) I know its RWD, possibly turbo and all.

But yeah, im also a massive fan of the S14 Series II more than the S15 or S13, go SR20s.

Good luck with whatever you decide to do though. :D

Dude.. that looks tough as, and if your planning to use the existing rims, smart move. Makes your rolla look aggressive as.

Question on the S14, also weighed up getting one before my rolla actually. Doesnt your rolla cost more than getting an S14? And wouldnt you have got the S14 first, then get a rolla after? Just curious. (Newer car vs older car) I know its RWD, possibly turbo and all.

But yeah, im also a massive fan of the S14 Series II more than the S15 or S13, go SR20s.

Good luck with whatever you decide to do though. :D

hahaha yeah im big fan of the s14's haha i mean s15's are hot and all but s14 series 2 are just soo angressive with the looks and i love that. nar because my parents bought me the corolla levin sx as my daily :P so might use my own money and buy a s14 :D so u no what i mean got a daily and fun car :P and plus P plater laws no turbo :P so yeah after my p laws im going sR powa :)

thanks yeah i thought using the original rims and painting it black wif red wheel nuts and lowering it i dunno cheap jdm style if u no what i mean haha. im actually hunting for a twin tip muffler but one that actually sounds good, non of those ****ty hyundai sounds or lancers. so if neone see nething pm me :D greatly appreciate it hahah

thanks

Just some pics on what can be done with current Corolla. Giving ZRE owners some ideas,so please add if you have more..

My favourite

001009.jpg

001004.jpg

JDM

454a.jpg

JDMAUR.jpg

p6.jpg

DSC01294.jpg

AURIS19.jpg

02.jpg

the white one with the black wheels and the one above it look hot as.

i just realised that the first corolla (white one) that you just uploaded, is an ascent/conquest yet it has a levin spoiler, how did they go about that ?

or maybe they just took off the skirt..

i just realised that the first corolla (white one) that you just uploaded, is an ascent/conquest yet it has a levin spoiler, how did they go about that ?

or maybe they just took off the skirt..

Its JDM Auris,they all have it except for the base model..

Couple more which inspired me :D

tte4.jpg

tte1.jpg

making your dreams come true,

lols you never got back to me about the price of the front lip :lol:

better off not spoken about aye ? :D

$600 :blush: But still,its $350 less than the TRD one.