ZRE HOT HATCH POTENTIAL + ZRE182..pg117

Looking at the link, that white facelift has a LSD too? FARRRRKKK SO JELLY!

According to the article, Cusco only made LSD for Auris overseas, not for local Japanese, so he ends up have to contact Cusco by himeself

It is really funny article, it asks you to spend more money to modify cars to save japan earthquake

For the underbody spoiler, I personally wonder whether it is useful or not?

and look at the exhaust, the cat convertor is gone!!!

Also, the way he uses for TRD performance damper at the front and rear and like underbody struct brace!!

Edited by ben yip

Having second thoughts about this rear wing now :blink:

same here....I WANT IT NOW!

Let me rephrase that Vinh,, I have one on the way but I am having second thoughts :ph34r:

Omg. Im so jelly. How much did it set u back? And where from :0

Having second thoughts about this rear wing now :blink:

same here....I WANT IT NOW!

Let me rephrase that Vinh,, I have one on the way but I am having second thoughts :ph34r:

well the more I look at it the more I cant wait for it...ETA November for me... :(

Type m reminds me too much of the Golf GTI front. Keep it aggressive trd or clean modellista type s. :)

Yes it does, Toyota stole, um borrowed a few styling cues from Peugeot 307 and Golf, like front quarter window,centre console,tail light assembly shape, flat bottom steering wheel(facelift),body shape etc

:whistling: :whistling:

3311e644.jpg

0cf31550.jpg

looking at this car, which evidently is how i picture my dream corolla makes me wanna do an insurance job on mine right now to get it haha :lol:

*just a figure of speech if anyone was about to flame me* :P

looking at this car, which evidently is how i picture my dream corolla makes me wanna do an insurance job on mine right now to get it haha :lol:

HUH? your already there, get a front lip, paint your rims white and bingo, complete :D plenty of gear for you in the US and some Altis JDM bits

HUH? your already there, get a front lip, paint your rims white and bingo, complete :D plenty of gear for you in the US and some Altis JDM bits

i've been converted to a hatch person :lol:

i've been converted to a hatch person :lol:

Always loved hatches, especially this one

28c39b4e.jpg05debd1b.jpg

e4f9e3ad.jpg0227b3bf.jpg

woooo im on a picture LOL. is that carbon fibre centre console garnish available to buy?

Yep and it's about $500

aaaaaaaand another idea gone :P

time to ghetto mod! :P