uk version of our corolla (auris)

i was just goin thru the tocuk forums and nearly every post is jsut complaining about the auris.

its either the poms simply complain too much or that the auris made in uk is of **** quality compared to ones we get from japan.(not sure if south africa supplies us)

the only problem ive had with my rolla was the power steering belt was loose nothing big

Edited by Ascendant justice

I actually went to the Toyota factory tour where I saw the Corolla sedan's being assembled! Pretty cool. It's actually put together in a few hours but the processes are simple = less complications = higher quality. Problems are identified on the spot and production lines halt until they are fixed.

I actually went to the Toyota factory tour where I saw the Corolla sedan's being assembled! Pretty cool. It's actually put together in a few hours but the processes are simple = less complications = higher quality. Problems are identified on the spot and production lines halt until they are fixed.

andon cord :)

The TPS reigns supreme.

Yeah they also have problems with the Rear being to light. So they recomend everyone get a rear strut brace to stop rear body roll cos it balds out your tryes. I have expericened this with the Stock wheels, but havent had any issues with my new Wanli's.

AUR15

Get a group buy going for these braces :P

You start and ill follow :P ha ha, well as discussed from my other thread about possible Front End Body kit's. If that goes ahead ill also get the guy to order me some Braces :D lol

Get a group buy going for these braces :P

You start and ill follow :P ha ha, well as discussed from my other thread about possible Front End Body kit's. If that goes ahead ill also get the guy to order me some Braces :D lol

I'll be down to buy all the diff braces :P

99% of 10th generation rollas we get are from japan.Some though were supplied from south africa as

supply couldnt keep up with demand.According to my toyota dealer japanese ones are better quality. :)