Worth the Wait?

Freddo

Finally got my white presara...

2z9mt6c.jpg

2e4cbc0.jpg

"oh what a feeling!"

go a pretty good deal on a demo - huge savings. but had to deal with some arrogant used car salesmen to get it which soured the experience. however the gadgets in the presara has got me smiling again.

after having it for one day i have promised myself NOT to mod it...

Very nice purchase you've got there. Should be a nice comfortable ride as well.

I'm pretty sure SecaBoy said the same thing. LOL. But yeah, just do minor things like LED's and HID's. Though usually once you get the ball rolling, you will find it harder to stop.

....but had to deal with some arrogant used car salesmen to get it which soured the experience....

....after having it for one day i have promised myself NOT to mod it...

why buy from that arrogant person then?

i remember when i walked into first dealer, the way i was treated was sh!t and looked as if i cant pay for it, so i just walked out straight away, and look for another dealer who can treat me well... you are paying for it rite? it's not like he is GIVING to u?

but forget it~ u got wat u wan anyway~ and its an AURION!!! YEEA~~

for the second part, good luck with that :lol:

at first, i thought i just gonna put my rim on, sound system, hid, air intake and STOP..

but i just made appointment for body kit next week :D

Finally got my white presara...

2z9mt6c.jpg

2e4cbc0.jpg

"oh what a feeling!"

go a pretty good deal on a demo - huge savings. but had to deal with some arrogant used car salesmen to get it which soured the experience. however the gadgets in the presara has got me smiling again.

Congrats mate!

You've got a nice colour one too.

Well...yeah.. I promised myself to put ONLY HIDs, wheels and tyres when I got my Aurion but....

Now I wanna upgrade the suspension with coilovers and exhaust. SIGH.....

Also the Mesh grill wasn't on my plan but I found a guy selling one and just bought it straight away once I saw it(I was the early one to put the grill on tho).

All I can say is good luck.

but for me..I just can't stop if I see something new. LOL

Congrats on the purchase. Boss' missus has a Presara with all the gadgets and it's a very nice ride.

Why buy from that arrogant person then?

i remember when i walked into first dealer, the way i was treated was sh!t and looked as if i cant pay for it, so i just walked out straight away, and look for another dealer who can treat me well... you are paying for it rite? it's not like he is GIVING to u?

but forget it~ u got wat u wan anyway~ and its an AURION!!! YEEA~~

'Bad car salesmen', sounds like the start of a new thread. I walked into one Gold Coast dealership on behalf of my boss (who resides in Melbourne) with the intentions of taking a ZR6 or equivelent for a test drive. No one even greeted me or asked if i would like some help even though they knew i was looking through a few cars. Just as i was about to leave, a guy came out so i passed on my details and left and went direct to the other dealership on the Gold Coast. I was greeted straight away and were not pushy and they got my companies business which included with the ZR6 were 3 HiLux Workmates and 2 Turbo Deisel SR5's with optional bullbars and canopies etc. The other dealer rang back a week later, i kindly mentioned what they had missed out on ($210K+ worth of vehicles, with more to come in the future) and that's when all the questions started i.e. how much did he give you the SR5's for etc, 'oh what a feeling'

It is a little wider than some... i travel through a road with those zigzag traffic islands down it every day which makes it really noticeable how wide the car is. I normally don't even have to turn to go through one of the traffic islands with most cars, but with the Aurion i have to turn just a little bit or I go straight over the edge of them!

I think it's by about maybe 20 or 30cm wider though - so not *that* much wider...