Fuels

Which Fuel is the best?  

31 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

This is probably the easiest way to see what people are using and what they think.

When you do pick one, please put down the reasons why you choose that fuel.

eg: availability, past experiences, the way it smells, the way it tasts, etc.

:D

A mechanic mate of mine recommended optimax to me when i had my pulsar and i have used it ever since,

i have used bp ultimate once when i almost ran out of fuel in the stivo going to toowoomba and the lift wasnt as strong as when i have optimax, maybe it was just me :blink:

cheers

Mobil Synergy 8000.

Use to use Optimax all the time but fill to fill my car was different all the time. One fill it seemed up and the next it was down/lethargic.

And a family friend who works on Jap performance bikes tells his clients to stay away from Optimax as it was causing engine problems on the bikes he was working on (ie. burning out the piston rings & stuff like that!

Ever since going to mobil synergy 8000 the performance of the car has been very consistant and feels smoother!

synergy dosnt only giv u the performance but keeps ur insides clean of carbon. ur enigne will perform better without as much maintanace.

if u leave optimax standing for a while itll gel **** up. that the main reason i dont use it. but i have found it to b in consist as well.

Im with livfor6 and illuminati, i used Optimax the first couple of times till i hit a crap batch, nop putting it in again unless there is no other choice. Ive used Vortex gold but the car didnt perform as good as synergy 8000. Its my only choice. If its good for McLaren, its good for my rolla.

I've started to fill up on Synergy from info others have posted and found that it does last a bit longer than Optimax. Prob an extra 30km or so. Other than that it feels the same to me. I'm gonna stick with Synergy for a while and see how it goes.