My 300hp corolla

pnyk33

All RHD.

What engine did these cars come out with in the states? Did you turbo the stock motor or replace it with something else?

Man I would love to have a RHD corolla. My car is a 93-97 model and thy came with a 7afe (1.8) and 4afe (1.6) mine is a 4afe with all Forged internals. the motor is fully Rebuilt.

We got plenty over here, come and get em.

Just a question (not being rude or anything), would it have been easier to just do an engine conversion for a 4A-GTE or 4A-GZE engine? or even a 3S-GTE? or are there issues with a complete swap that havent crossed my mind?

Either way, you got the right result, very impressive. :toast:

i`ts cool man , the reason i didn't do it was because i got tired of people talking trash about the motor and not trying to see what the motor can do so i was on a mission to prove people wrong and i did i could of done a swap a just didn't want to

hmmmmm that exact same attitude reminds me of another build on this forum :whistling: :whistling: :whistling: :whistling: :whistling: :whistling: :whistling: :whistling:

nice ride dude ..... let us know how she goes down the 1/4

Top effort for doing something unique only thing i personally dont like and its nothing against you. Is the colour scheme on the interior, how busy the dash looks and the fact its automatic, part from that good stuff!

Edited by Cappuccino

Top effort for doing something unique only thing i personally dont like and its nothing against you. Is the colour scheme on the interior, how busy the dash looks and the fact its automatic, part from that good stuff!

the tranny is rebuilt and i get more consistent and less lag with the turbo the same way 95% of drag cars have auto tranny.

the inside......... well cant please every one but thx you for your input. :)

Edited by pnyk33

Its just personal preference, especially since i hate driving in a straight line ;)

Have you taken it down the 1/4 yet?

no sir not yet , been working on my wifes civic and i still need a little bit more tuning done. ;)

cool i would like to meet this person and see his motor . B)

Some links for you to check out ...... oh and i was referring to my ride ;)

http://au.toyotaownersclub.com/forums/inde...?showtopic=7291

http://au.toyotaownersclub.com/forums/inde..._item&CID=7

http://www.cardomain.com/ride/3174566

cool i would like to meet this person and see his motor . B)

Some links for you to check out ...... oh and i was referring to my ride ;)

http://au.toyotaownersclub.com/forums/inde...?showtopic=7291

http://au.toyotaownersclub.com/forums/inde..._item&CID=7

http://www.cardomain.com/ride/3174566

lol i remember you now , you did a great job how is the car running now?

It's a letal weapon

very very good works

thx man

its very seppo

Agreed. Unfortunately, that's not my style of car. Kudos for getting the power out of a 4AFE (I prefer the 7A though :P), but the colour scheme and massive bodykit are instant turn-offs (and this from a die-hard AE10x fan)

Still, always good to see people doing proper work to an AE10x, not just tarting it up (whilst I don't respect the style, I do respect the effort). Now, if you could just send an FX-GT front bar over here for me (they seem to be everywhere in the US).......:P

its very seppo

Agreed. Unfortunately, that's not my style of car. Kudos for getting the power out of a 4AFE (I prefer the 7A though :P), but the colour scheme and massive bodykit are instant turn-offs (and this from a die-hard AE10x fan)

Still, always good to see people doing proper work to an AE10x, not just tarting it up (whilst I don't respect the style, I do respect the effort). Now, if you could just send an FX-GT front bar over here for me (they seem to be everywhere in the US).......:P

true, every one has their style and opinion but that`s what makes this planet great. now the FX-GT i`ll trade you for a RHD ae111 . :spiteful:

true, every one has their style and opinion but that`s what makes this planet great. now the FX-GT i`ll trade you for a RHD ae111 . :spiteful:

AE111 Levin worth about 10 grand here (but easy to get). AE101 FX-GT bar worth about $300, but hard to get. Bit of a gap :P

Edited by Hiro Protagonist

AE111 Levin worth about 10 grand here (but easy to get). AE101 FX-GT bar worth about $300, but hard to get. Bit of a gap :P

lol , ok than i will through in some American strippers. :D :D

red-white-blue1.jpg

Edited by pnyk33

this is mine i know it kinda looks stock but it turbo 4age with works rods cp pistons garrett turbo south coast rotory custom exhaust manifold (thanks kev n jr) SCR tuned with microtec lt10s individaul coils but stock cams still oh n i got a machanical LSD in a front driver crazy

this is mine i know it kinda looks stock but it turbo 4age with works rods cp pistons garrett turbo south coast rotory custom exhaust manifold (thanks kev n jr) SCR tuned with microtec lt10s individaul coils but stock cams still oh n i got a machanical LSD in a front driver crazy

Man I love those hatchbacks you have over their. Do you have any pic `s of the motor and turbo setup. B)

Cool Rolla! It looks like an angry ninja turtle - don't mess with it :P Do you have any more pics?

:clap::clap: i like that one bro i do have some more , i did some new things to it and changed some also i will post some new ones this wed. or fri. i promise :spiteful: