Swimming 05 Sportivo

Any1 want parts, the car is currently sitting at Fowles yard Eagle Farm in Brisbane.

I lost control in the wet last Thursday morning and missed a corner and landed in the drink. I lost all steering and braking. Luckily i was able to get out. But the car is a write-off. Thank *** for insurance.

Edited by 05sportivo

Any1 want parts, the car is currently sitting at Fowles yard Eagle Farm in Brisbane.

I lost control in the wet last Thursday morning and missed a corner and landed in the drink. I lost all steering and braking. Luckily i was able to get out. But the car is a write-off. Thank *** for insurance.

can u strip off parts? or u cant touch it anymore? as its in insurance hands??

You touch that car at the auction yard and you'll be leaving in a police car. Doesn't belong to him anymore.

If you want it, join up and bid live online.

LOL! dammit! hahahha... i just want the spoilers honestly... LOlz and side skirts ? LOLz

can u strip off parts? or u cant touch it anymore? as its in insurance hands??

Well atleast you're alright man!

And I agree, thank *** for insurance!

micky_tee is right. The car no longer belongs to him, the owner isn't even allowed to go and get personal items that were left in the car.

You touch that car at the auction yard and you'll be leaving in a police car. Doesn't belong to him anymore.

If you want it, join up and bid live online.

LOL! dammit! hahahha... i just want the spoilers honestly... LOlz and side skirts ? LOLz

Haha you bet your sweet ***** the person who buys it wants those things too :lol:

natedog, any personal items in the car are yours to take, you should be able to go get them. Its only parts of the car and anything covered by the insurance policy ie stereo that u can't touch.

What a shame that is, noticed you had the sills as well, those nice goodies gone.. At least you OK. You alone? was that Blinky in the front footwell..

Good luck with it all then and another Sportivo coming maybe? :rolleyes:

lol, i meant "if you want parts" meaning that it coming up for auction soon if any1 is interested in bidding.... not to go and strip the car for free. lol :)

Yeah insurance is all going pretty smoothly atm.... only thing holding it up is our good old law inforcement agency taking there sweet time doing up a incident report.

Don't know about another Sportivo, as much as i miss it, i'm leaning more towards a 4WD now, maybe a hilux, gotta stick with the Toyotas.