Busted Ankle

Blind Kid Seeks

bloody music festivals.

I saw the title and I thought "soccer injury" cos I have a black shin cos I was playing the other night and the opposition keeper thought the best way to stop me scoring was to slide with his 2 feet into my shin. Needless to say it worked.

bet u could still drive manuel with one leg, i dare u

Nah, that only works if you don't have any stop start type situations.

When you're in heavy traffic, a weak foot/ankle/leg tends to get the death trembles and give in.

I learnt that the hard way :(

thats really stupid, do you know how manual cars work lady girl ?

And it is on! :yahoo:

But I think ladyboy or girlyman are more offensive terms. :P

Anyhow, hope your ankle gets better Andy. I'm usually just breaking a little toe myself.

Cheers, Gav.

leave the fighting on msn or something, poor guy already has his ankle busted, he doesnt want to deal with kids fighting on his thread..

BKS

as the man behind the roller bearing mod, your a pretty handy nut with the tools.

i reckon given 6 weeks off, you could design a paddle change gear system in half that.

I'm in melbourne in feb, so if you aren't heeled, i'll grab the keys and take you for a run in your own car.

whitestivo

u seem like a lady boy judging from your picture i thought u were a cross dresser, sure your not a boy? thought i saw u on oxford the other night

Bummer dude. Ankles always take ages to heal coz you're always using it. I did my right ankle 2months ago and it's still a little laxed. when i rolled it, i heard a pop on the way to the ground. was rolling around in agony for a couple of minutes and the it felt fine. the ankle brace and shin guards where holding it all tight. as soon as i took them off, my ankle swelled up and i could barely drive myself home. stupid thing was, i rolled it during a friendly game. hehe

ahhhh bad news mate....i saw the "Busted ankle" topic in the new threads section but couldnt be bothered reading about someones injury lol hten today thought id have a look and saw your the topic starter...........no good........Meredith must have been a night mare with the weather too.......atleast the wait for the tune aint so tedious as you cant drive it neways :) wish you a speedy recovery....imagine all the sympathy you can score out of christmas now ...." dad can you get me that roast turkey" " dad grab me the plum pudding"

BKS

as the man behind the roller bearing mod, your a pretty handy nut with the tools.

i reckon given 6 weeks off, you could design a paddle change gear system in half that.

I'm in melbourne in feb, so if you aren't heeled, i'll grab the keys and take you for a run in your own car.

whitestivo

thats very kind of you!

FWIW... i used the same method on the roller bearing kit as somone else on Twincam.info on the C5X series gearbox... it was a fluke that the bearings fit... although the new kit has more bits and bobs to make it "better".

ahhhh bad news mate....i saw the "Busted ankle" topic in the new threads section but couldnt be bothered reading about someones injury lol hten today thought id have a look and saw your the topic starter...........no good........Meredith must have been a night mare with the weather too.......atleast the wait for the tune aint so tedious as you cant drive it neways :) wish you a speedy recovery....imagine all the sympathy you can score out of christmas now ...." dad can you get me that roast turkey" " dad grab me the plum pudding"

hey mate... cheers for the warm wishes...

yeah christmas is a prick... NYE festivities out the window... getting to christmas in the country could be a fair mission, but i'll work something out.

yeah waiting for the rest of the tune mid feb seems kinda handy now... although might need one of you locals to come drive it around for me to make sure nothing goes stale...

hey mate... cheers for the warm wishes...

yeah christmas is a prick... NYE festivities out the window... getting to christmas in the country could be a fair mission, but i'll work something out.

yeah waiting for the rest of the tune mid feb seems kinda handy now... although might need one of you locals to come drive it around for me to make sure nothing goes stale...

yeah for sure.....no prob.....def take it for a spin we can go somewhere for afew beers and some food....you can be the cripple maybe we can even get a wheelchair from a chemist and make it a great day....can be like little britain "want dat one" lol hahah im in mildura from 24-28th then geelong 30th - 31st ...but i dont go back to work till 5th so def work something out

catch mate.....

if i remember 3 odd years ago, i twisted my ankle and my aunty got tissue soaked it in strong alcohol in a plate and lit it on fire then used her hand to massage the alcohol on my ankle - LOL some asian thing i guess, i think it worked cos it was when i was in China and i was up and running the next day but then again lols this is only twisting my ankle so it was only bruised and swollen shrugs try it LOL cos the blue flame looks cool

• 5 weeks later...