Racing Cooling Panels(same as C-one)

Danthuyer

Getting money from Australia Post will be a long process me thinks. I am going to order replacement panels for you guys who have had them lost but I need another 2 to place an order of 5 to make it worthwhile and also to get them for the same price as the last lot. So if you know of anyone who wants one or if you read this and would like a cooling panel (cost $80 plus post and not aus post:() then please PM me so I can get the ball rolling and not prolong the agony of the wait that some of you boys have had.

Cheers SB:)

• Replies 309
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi Brennden,

Can you just clarify something for me.....

You have just made the below very clear in the Catback thread...

If you wish to sell your products you must make a formal request to Steve the owner of this forum who in turn will make arrangements with you. Any other individual can sell their products as long as they don't breach these conditions. Steve has set these rules so please follow them. Thanks.

Please note it says individual. That is one person. You are promoting Purcell Performance which is from where I am standing a "business" as you are manufacturing and selling goods.

Participants may not use the forum to publish or discuss any information regarding their product or services.

They are after all your products and services. Did you not discuss your product and your service to the greater forum community.

So before you start the CES crap I AM IN NO WAY ASSOCIATED WITH THEM OR PAID BY THEM AND I HAVE PAID FOR EVERY ITEM AND SERVICE THEY HAVE PROVIDED TO ME THUS FAR. I AM A PAYING CUSTOMER JUST LIKE EVERYONE ELSE AND HAVE USED THEIR SERVICES MORE THAN ONCE BECAUSE OF THEIR QUALITY AND PROVEN QUALITY GAINS.

End of rant. <_<

But then on the first Page of this thread you stated the following....

The cooling panel is a combined project between RBT Motorsport and Project Lift.

We have based the cooling panel on the same design as the C-one product with a few changes necessary so as not to breach copyright rules.

The panel is made from stainless steel and laser cut to ensure absolute neatness of the edges, holes etc. We have also deleted some of the non-essential holes that were on the C-one panel as well. As far as weight is concerned there is only a minor difference between the two as the C-one panel is made from anodised aluminium. We chose the stainless option as it's cheaper than going with the aluminium then getting it anodised plus stainless is easier to maintain.

As Danthuyer has already mentioned we can only place orders in groups of 5 so if you are interested then please contact either danthuyer or myself (SILVABULLIT) to give us an idea of how many we order in each production run.

We will hopefully post a picture of the panel sometime in the following week for your persual.

Cheers SILVABULLIT :D

Now I am no expert but isnt that contradicting yourself ??? By all means i dont wish you to stop providing the forum goers with the panels but arent the rules ment to be the same for all members???

anyhow just wondering wht your thoughts on the matter might be... :whistling:

Now I am no expert but isnt that contradicting yourself ??? By all means i dont wish you to stop providing the forum goers with the panels but arent the rules ment to be the same for all members???

Ok before i start my reply with the OFFICIAL STANDING on what the go is im just going to say ..... girls take it outside and have a cat fight over the cat back and get over it.

Now the facts.

sb.jpg

If you look closely and i mean very closely as u might miss it ..... ok just to help everyone out i've circled it in red .... SB actually happens to be an authorized advertiser on the forum this permission was arranged via steve and is totally legit ......

The following companies and their subsidiaries have neither sought permission from any of the forum mods to represent their interests to the forum owner or directly with the forum owner

• Kebab Performance
  • Purcell Performance
  • BB's Garage
  • Gibbon Spanner Racing

The companies are not authorised to advertise ..... blabber ..... supply info .... solicate their products ..... so please cease and assist in this manner

cheers

Bill

p.s. Im glad the VIC crew and the QLD crew are able to keep the NSW crew entertained on the forum because we well and truely have a laugh at our meets about all your childish antics :P :P :P :P :P keep it up ;) ;) ;) ;) ;)

sb.jpg

If you look closely and i mean very closely as u might miss it .....

wow what does that WARN percentage mean? i cant see it on my computer?!

is that for mods only? do i have a warning percentage?

Ok before i start my reply with the OFFICIAL STANDING on what the go is im just going to say ..... girls take it outside and have a cat fight over the cat back and get over it.

Now the facts.

sb.jpg

If you look closely and i mean very closely as u might miss it ..... ok just to help everyone out i've circled it in red .... SB actually happens to be an authorized advertiser on the forum this permission was arranged via steve and is totally legit ......

The following companies and their subsidiaries have neither sought permission from any of the forum mods to represent their interests to the forum owner or directly with the forum owner

• Kebab Performance
  • Purcell Performance
  • BB's Garage
  • Gibbon Spanner Racing

The companies are not authorised to advertise ..... blabber ..... supply info .... solicate their products ..... so please cease and assist in this manner

cheers

Bill

p.s. Im glad the VIC crew and the QLD crew are able to keep the NSW crew entertained on the forum because we well and truely have a laugh at our meets about all your childish antics :P :P :P :P :P keep it up ;) ;) ;) ;) ;)

WHATS WITH THE INTERSTATE RIVALRY!!!!!!!!!! :(

i thought this is one happy country???

just think what the international audience thinks !!!!

personally promoting your site to other countries and you lower your standards to this??? :rolleyes:

chill out and continue to be more informative for those TOYOTA lovers worldwide :toast:

on a cooling panel thread??? WTF Super moderator

Edited by 1zzfewagon

Now the facts.

sb.jpg

• Kebab Performance
  • Purcell Performance
  • BB's Garage
  • Gibbon Spanner Racing

cheers

Bill

Thanks for clearing that up Bill... as i said i never wanted Brennden to stop providing forum goers with the panels, just wanted some clarification, which you have duely provided... Just so you know I had noticed the "Authorised Advertiser" logo but i never knew it was a legit and signed off by Steve... In fact I remember Shao had the exact same logo under his username for a while....lol

As for the whole "Advertising and companies" thing you know as well as I do the whole idea was just done for "s**ts and giggles" someone on here came up with the name "Purcell Performace" and i took it and ran, a quick logo made up in 10 mins or so in logomamager and tada the brand was born :lol::lol::lol:

If People on here wish to beleive the "Purcell Performance" is a thriving business set out to take over the aftermarket modding industry one corolla at a time :lol: who am i to stop them, people are entitled to their own opinions how ever misguided they are :lol:

The fact of the matter is the only parts/ modifacations that have ever been sold by me are the left overs from my failed turbo conversion.... Bangn bought the exhaust, Runx got the injectors and you got the Fuel pump housing and instrument cluster surround.... The 3 short shifters in Brisbane that Jason made were done for free... Pippy'sLevin, Lance's Sportivo and my Levin....

So yeah what I am still yet to see where I have done wrong, but if certain People wish to beleive "Purcell Performance" is out to conquer the aftermarket industry well I will just sit back and laugh a bit more :lol:

Either way as far as I am concerned all I have done is comment on products that I have used which abides by the rules... ;)

Participants may not use discussions to recommend or praise other product or services, or any company, unless you have directly used them before. This includes companies recommending other companies.

Anyway that is enough of filling up another thread with non related posts... back to selling cooling panels guys ;)

na its not 2 late!

good on ya se7en!

i expected to get mine over a month ago but my cooling panel was one of 3 that went missing through aussie post...

still waiting for aussie post to reimburse SB for the lost merchandise.

meanwhile if we got enough people to make at least 5 orderz, then we can get another batch of these things made.. and i can finally get one too!

just gotta wait til silvabullit can organise it 4 us :)

jase

Ok boys here's the drill!! We have 6 to order(3 new ones and 3 to replace Australia Posts ***** up)

So the list reads as follows-

Xploshun - Paid

Ydoit4 - paid

JJCRU23R - paid

se7en

GtiRboy

Suprathai

If this is correct then can all concerned contact me via PM to confim their order(apart from the lost 3) so that I can then send you my bank details for the deposit as before. Please be quick as I will need to get the order in this week so that I can get them back before chrissy if that is possible.

cheers SB :D

Ok boys here's the drill!! We have 6 to order(3 new ones and 3 to replace Australia Posts ***** up)

So the list reads as follows-

Xploshun - Paid

Ydoit4 - Paid

JJCRU23R - Paid

se7en

GtiRboy - Deposit paid

Suprathai - Deposit paid

If this is correct then can all concerned contact me via PM to confim their order(apart from the lost 3) so that I can then send you my bank details for the deposit as before. Please be quick as I will need to get the order in this week so that I can get them back before chrissy if that is possible.

Panels are ordered and with some luck as the company I deal with do shut down for Chrissy in about 3 weeks time that we will have our order completed before then and the guy I deal with said he will try and sneak them through!!

cheers SB :D

Hi

are these cooling pannels a radiator shroud which sit on top between the bonnet and the radiator to stop air froom flowing up and over the motor.

Thanks

Regards

Jas

Thats exactly what they are mate.

JC

• 2 weeks later...

Guys I doubt this is going to happen before christmas, given that there is one more work day remaining.

I wont let SB run off with your money, I know where he lives. :ph34r:

Edited by -JC-

Boys panels will be ready the week starting 8th Jan. Called today to see if the impossible was going to happen but they just won't quite make it in time for Christmas. I will let you know that week when I get them.

Cheers SB:)

PS; Sportiv I have funded this from the word go and believe me it has cost me some money to get them set up. Yes Craig was assisting me but he hasn't helped fund it so I have done it all myself.

Please don't post in here if you aren't posing a question regarding buying etc or trying to start an argument or your posting rights will disappear quickly courteousy of one of the mod team:)