*&#^**!*!

apg39

SOme bugger has decided to rub something against the car...not deep enough to be keys so I dunno what it is.

No idea why they did it though, Im new to town, havent ****** anyone off through work, havent been a stupid driver, only thing I can think of is I have NSW plates temporarily until the cars Registered in WA.

EDIT: It all came out with a buff so never mind.

Edited by apg39

Sorry to hear. I also was keyed on boxing day mine was to the bare metal on the bonnet across a mural i have on the bonnet could cost $2500 to fix. cant understand why people feel the need to do it. If you are thinking of using insurance report damage to police and get a number from them to give to the insurance company.

how deep is the cut?

if only the top coat is gone you might get someone like 'touch up guys' to put a layer of top coat back for you and then you polish it back...

if they scrape the paint off and u see the primer underneath then you better off getting a police report and get the insurance to sort it out for you...

Sorry to hear mate, happened to me a few months ago. I did a police report and it was a waste of time. I even new who did it but cops still cant do anything, i just have to bite the bullet and get it resparyed. Hope all works out.

SQU47N

Sorry to hear. I also was keyed on boxing day mine was to the bare metal on the bonnet across a mural i have on the bonnet could cost $2500 to fix. cant understand why people feel the need to do it. If you are thinking of using insurance report damage to police and get a number from them to give to the insurance company.

How can the police help in this sort of situation?

Maybe it's just me, but I can't see them being able to do anything when the idiot who did the damage wasn't seen or caught...

Sigh...really sorry to hear that.

I am really wondering why ppl doing this? Just being a kid? or kids without brain to think?

This is really annoying for all of car owners for sure because I also got a small key scratch about 5cm on driver side door right after I registered mine.

I felt like my anger gauge almost hit the top at that time.

Anyways, I hope everything is gonna be sorted out for you without any more stress.