A.Rices Auris "Blastwave" [SOLD]

Ascendant Rice

Hi Guys my name is William from sydney

I own a 2007 Corolla Auris. Team white.
Here's what i've done so far not in order.

-xforce s10 twin loop exhaust with a centre mounted super cat muffler
-Custom Cold air intake
-Lowered on king springs lows
-White front lip
-white mudguards
-Anodized red Satin Black painted levin wheels
-red headlight and grille accents
-white grill centre line
-JDM Netz front badge
-Debadged rear except for "corolla"
-Ascent Badge on front grille
A.RICE Grille bagde
-Fog lights
-6000k HID low beams
-4300k HID Fog Lights
-stubby Antenna
-Aluminium shift nob
-White engine cover
-JVC double din head unit with a 12" pioneer sub and kenwood 2CH amp
-Red Brake callipers +25KW
-Carbon fibre look eye lids
-Carbon fibre look mirrors
-Carbon fibre look after market levin style roof spoiler
-Carbon fibre look rear Diffuser
-Facelift centre console and handbrake
-jdm License plate tilt bracket
-Tinted Rear Tails
-Auris Badge
-LED strip DRLS
-18 inch Fox racing R5s with Red lip
-Modelista Front Lip (not yeah mounted)
-Gloss BlackCarbon fibre vinyl TRD Garnish style front bumper
-i-drive Throttle controller
-black red cf vinyl wrapped netz badge
-black toyota badge with red background
-Carbon fibre vinyl wrapped roof
-DBA T2 Slotted Front rottors
Cheers, William

Edited by Ascendant Rice

congratulations mate. definitely post pics up once theyre on

the other threads weren't serious? :huh:

will do,

the other threads were soem what serious but are full of massive flames, so i decided to start from scratch with a better thread if you know what i mean.

hey william may i make a suggestion on the wheels as your car is white dont your think white car white wheels will be to much white im talkin from experice to mind you i had a white ae93 sx and i was gonna put white wheels on it but then i sore this white integra with white wheels and quit frankly it looked terible so i opted for dark grey instead much nicer but in your case to save some pennies leave them that mat silver colour its nice enough and it doesnt cost you any extra

hey william may i make a suggestion on the wheels as your car is white dont your think white car white wheels will be to much white im talkin from experice to mind you i had a white ae93 sx and i was gonna put white wheels on it but then i sore this white integra with white wheels and quit frankly it looked terible so i opted for dark grey instead much nicer but in your case to save some pennies leave them that mat silver colour its nice enough and it doesnt cost you any extra

x2 agree. The style of the rim doesn't look good in white. Save the money, looks good as it is. But if you really are looking to powdercoat, perhaps gunmetal?

IMO leave it as is and save the money :)

Cheers,

Andy

i wonder what could have brought the idea for this thread up? powder coat them red!!!! makes it go faster!! and then white wall the tyres

i got some rims. But i think im just going to leave the rims silver for now.

i wonder what could have brought the idea for this thread up? powder coat them red!!!! makes it go faster!! and then white wall the tyres

i got some rims. But i think im just going to leave the rims silver for now.

good choice, save it for a sound system or lowered suspension

Personally I think it'd look good William. Although, I'd probably lower my car at the same time. The new ZREs ride height is too high. I'm sure you can get a set of King Lows installed over there for around $300 or so...

i also recon itll look good. But i dont know><! hard choice. The powder coating will add that after market effect to the other wise generic alloys. i heard someone talkin about lowering stock springs are cheap? is it even possible?

i heard someone talkin about lowering stock springs are cheap? is it even possible?

You mean lowering your car without changing your springs? That involves cutting your springs. That's something one should never do.

i heard someone talkin about lowering stock springs are cheap? is it even possible?

You mean lowering your car without changing your springs? That involves cutting your springs. That's something one should never do.

thanks, ive heard alot about kings lows so might try them. i live around the corner from kmac so ill see how much they doing there springs for.

the lovelles one look good.this is the height im going for maybe a bit higher http://www.lovells.com.au/vwd_justso.htm

white on white...

yea that pic of tayles (..or is it selyat's?) car is definately called for lol!

good luck.. dont forget to disclose the $$$ you paid 4 powdercoat.

thanks, ive heard alot about kings lows so might try them. i live around the corner from kmac so ill see how much they doing there springs for.

the lovelles one look good.this is the height im going for maybe a bit higher http://www.lovells.com.au/vwd_justso.htm

if you live near kmac get them there good springs and there custom made to wat you want and if its not low enough go back the kmac and they can reset them for u but id also go for the progressive rate so not to much ride comfort it lost

i think white rims on a white car look alright!

here's another white on white example: (sorry its not a rolla!)

whiteastra.jpg

No, it's a rare Nurburg Opel Astra!

I love white on white. If I owned another white car it would be getting white wheels!!

Hi every one, i just got some tyres put on to my rims!!! and now the rims are on :D wooooooooooo

Because its sunday not much places are open ><! so i went to a place in campsie called Mathews tyre centre, i must say excellent service and great help!!!!

the guy hooked my with 4 brand new tyres for $660 The brand is called pace (never heard of it) apperntly its a directional tyre he said it had lil bit of performance.

Wheel alignment cost 45 :( and i had to goto robbos to get 20 wheel nuts which cost me $50!!! i had to get the long nuts becasue the short ones ran out although they do look awsome!

The ride feels a bit different and the tyres whine like a bitch sometimes the boss dude got one of his henchmen to test it out and the henchman said its the sound of my engine(yeah right!) but apperntly whine is normal in some new tyres according to google!

Ill upload some pictures after i wash my car hehe hes so dirty atm poor guy :(

Edited by Ascendant Rice

UPDATE: Got car washed and took some photoss at this cool place i found :)

n602282110_1764377_7135.jpg

n602282110_1764380_7758.jpg

n602282110_1764391_187.jpg

n602282110_1764382_8191.jpg

Next mod:

Debadging "Ascent" "toyota" "trd badge" and adding Chrome TRD badge in place of "toyota" and old trd badge

Also getting a set of mudguards and painting them white.

Thanks, William

Edited by Ascendant justice

UPDATE: Got car washed and took some photoss at this cool place i found :)

n602282110_1764377_7135.jpg

n602282110_1764380_7758.jpg

n602282110_1764391_187.jpg

n602282110_1764382_8191.jpg

Next mod:

Debadging "Ascent" "toyota" "trd badge" and adding Chrome TRD badge in place of "toyota" and old trd badge

Also getting a set of mudguards and painting them white.

Thanks, William

Nice to see William and while your at it take off the SECA from the rear handle,look so much cleaner.. Just lower it when you can and will look sweet..

Iam starting to think mine looks better with the stockies too,cleaner......

post-9535-1231719618_thumb.jpg

Nice Clean Car Will! :) Good To See That You Have Stepped Up To The Members Section And Created A Topic For Your Ride ^_^

(Btw: I Think Spilige Can Hook You Up With Some Badges.... :D LOL )