LICENCE SOON!!!

sketra

Hahaha im not good looking am i to be in the auto salon... oh wait my mate wanted me to be a model for his car LOL...... But guys just wait for her to be painted n a have the rims on and then you can critique.

Wow, a MATE wanted you to model for his car.....so, does he work for a modelling agency?

Oh, and have you even been to an Autosalon before? 90% of the models there are absolute skanks, and most of them are car sluts (ie girls who hang around guys with hot cars because they can't get any any other way).

no he doesnt work for a modeling agency. And yes i know that 99% of em are snobs..... ive been there 3 years in a row, they still give me dirty looks. Biartches! But i love cars not men who have hot cars, but thats a bonus to me but yeah....

no he doesnt work for a modeling agency. And yes i know that 99% of em are snobs..... ive been there 3 years in a row, they still give me dirty looks. Biartches! But i love cars not men who have hot cars, but thats a bonus to me but yeah....

i dont think he used the word snob.