GREAT NEWS ON 5K37RA

She should be black by the end of the week!!! Then she will be going over to the boys at the exhaust place and geting a 2.25 exhaust put on with my PHAT cannon.... if she fits.... YAY :D

Scratch everything guys on my car... its not happening..... **** ex bf's boss has just become a ***** and told me to take my car home and pay him. GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR im not **** happy..... what am i going to bloody do.... ARRRRGGGHHHHH i hate there farking gutts....

No what i mean is pay the bill for the usage of bog n **** and tke it home all primerd and ready to paint... they wont fkn paint it.... now my families money has to be involved in this fkin car cause of a farking grumpy ****e coont.

No what i mean is pay the bill for the usage of bog n **** and tke it home all primerd and ready to paint... they wont fkn paint it.... now my families money has to be involved in this fkin car cause of a farking grumpy ****e coont.

You've just learned the importance of having a written quote and contract.

aaah no.... this was mates rates under the book.... in the spraypainters own time..... so now me and my mum have to try and fork out to get it done on the books.... and not at my ex's work. They are farking dodge diescriminating coonts.

aaah no.... this was mates rates under the book.... in the spraypainters own time..... so now me and my mum have to try and fork out to get it done on the books.... and not at my ex's work. They are farking dodge diescriminating coonts.

That's business for you. Unless you are on _seriously_ good terms with the person doing the work, ALWAYS get things in writing.

And how exactly are they dodgy and discriminating? You're essentially asking them a favour and avoiding correct business practice by going under the books, so really you were asking for it. Such is life when you cut corners and costs.

GRR now its back on wtf, they gota make up there farking minds. MEN!!

And the cannon i may get looks also no i dont have 19's i only have 14's i cant afford better rims atm.

And the cannon i may get looks also no i dont have 19's i only have 14's i cant afford better rims atm.

That cannon is so phat! Who needs back pressure anyway...

Maybe get something in writing this time? You don't want them to change their minds again.

Good work on being persistant!

This is like a long, scary walk down a dark countryside path with Michael Jackson clones following me, hitting me in the head with hammers filled with ****.

Needs more 4AG 20v Blacktop. Buy the one that's for sale on here. The Takumi spec one.

That's right, a pen|s is the cause of all the world's problems....

Hang on, I thought it was supposed to be women who were indecisive and kept changing their minds.....

Edited by Hiro Protagonist

****** Thread Closed and Moved to Boostcruising.com*******

i am having nightmares... i can see pressure pack spray job, with runs, pink playboy seat covers and a Filler cap decal, that says "Nismo"

But this is a joke car right? like how people put carboard body kits on, for ****s and giggles, right?

Look on the possibe bright side, imagine if they did do it and screwed up really badly? they can say "no i dont have to fix it" makes me remember them time when i got someone to do a favour for me spray painting my Canvas black whilst i was away on emergency trip, before we left he gave me "Guff" about my car and how his was better, well in the end i told him not to spray it when hes ******, when i came back my car was slightly tagged, and the cavas had inappropriate things painted on it and left in the sun to dry.... And also the time of the panel beater doing a bad spray (had alot of dirt specs) and protested.... eventually solicitors came in and forced him to do it.

But that is a sweet exhaust, even if im into the chrome exhaust and the drone noise. Its better to wait than to have regret not waiting (happen to me buying a bad rear stage cause the one i wanted was out of stock)