GREAT NEWS ON 5K37RA

could you imagine if you had to do a emergency evacuate car roll whilst the car is going 100km/h, with the wind resistance created with thoes doors, it might actually turn the car, but oyu can get a kit for 5k though, installed its like 7k, had a look cause i was bored, well thats what i remember it was, unless ive been drinking. (its on a celica btw)

But that is a sweet exhaust, even if im into the chrome exhaust and the drone noise. Its better to wait than to have regret not waiting (happen to me buying a bad rear stage cause the one i wanted was out of stock)

Solid words Mr Paseo

Ok guys ..... i've been far 2 busy last few days to look in on the forum in any real detail and u fella's loose all control :P

Ok i have cleaned up the thread and moved / deleted things as ive seen appropriate.

For all those ... um .... interesting car pics i thought it would b a shame to loose them and have made a new thread specifically for them ...... Funky Cars Thread

To sketra (sorry havent caught ur real name) ..... some advice ..... this is the internet .... people will sit behind their PC's and b more than happy to put crap on u, make fun of everything u say etc etc for the simple purposes of entertainment .... why ..... because they can. I think u need to come to the relisation when u put ur self so far out der that ur going to get ppl that dont mind it and ur gonna get ppl that absolutely loath it and do everything they can to make it hell for u ..... again becuz they simply can. Also rather than creating many different threads to highlight whats happened / changed on ur car as all other members u have a ride thread ...... if u cant find it here is the link http://au.toyotaownersclub.com/forums/inde...showtopic=13146 ..... i suggest that moving forward drop ur updates in der and that way if ppl are interested in finding out whats going on they will take a look

Some advise to the fella's ...... grow up .... lol .... ok so there was some light hearted entertainment and then i think a few of u guys just took it a bit too far ..... if ur not interested in the car, the person, the update etc then its simple .... dont post or read the thread ..... if its to the point where its personal and u find u dont like sketra then add her 2 ur ignore list and its simple u simply wont see any more of her posts.

Everyone we are on here for a bit of fun .... a bit of a laugh ..... etc ..... yes i think ppl do need to learn to have a laugh about themselves but i think others also need to recognise when they have simply gone to far ..... as i said in my other post on this forum ..... keyboards are a dangerous dangerous weapon on the internet ..... use it wisely otherwise ppl get hurt.

i am really gonna have 2 find another keyboard warrior pic ..... but this one is sooo damn good ..... lol

c0045208_09014845.jpg