Hatch can not lift up =.="

As in you can lift it up yourself but:

a) it (the hatch) takes a bit of force, and

b) it (the hatch) doesn't stay up?

If that's the case, your gas struts appear to be stuffed. You can get either replacements, or have them reconditioned (eg: http://www.strutregas.com.au/).

Edit: After I posted this answer, you edited your post... in that case disregard my above answer.

New response: So when you put the key in and turn clockwise, does the key turn smoothly? If you turn the key as far as you can clockwise then pull up on the hatch (give it a hard yank as this can happen), does it still stay locked shut? What happens when you pull the inside lever?

B) it (the hatch) doesn't stay up?

If that's the case, your gas struts appear to be stuffed. You can get either replacements, or have them reconditioned.

My english really suxk... wt i mean is the hatch back of my car... it stick..can not open it

Remove the parcel shelf and pull down the back seats so u can get into the boot section. Get someone to hold the lever open and try forcing it open from the inside pushing out.

just dont push on the glass ;)

My Mate ha d a similar issue in a wagon.. the rubber would get sticky or something... pull the lever so you know the latch is released and then open and then slam on of your other doors.

the pressure of the air being force inside the car will hopefully pop it open

i even dont hv the lever in my car.......................................

only one lever which is the fuel inject door.

:(

My Mate ha d a similar issue in a wagon.. the rubber would get sticky or something... pull the lever so you know the latch is released and then open and then slam on of your other doors.

the pressure of the air being force inside the car will hopefully pop it open

i even dont hv the lever in my car.......................................

only one lever which is the fuel inject door.

:(

for our cars we don't have the pull lever to open the boot, we only have the trigger to open it on the boot, i like it like that :)

Mate, the rear door of the hatch has a level above the number plate where u need to put your hand there, squeeze like a door handle, and it'll open!

Have you had a hatch back before? Its different from a sedan...... well, some sedans.

*slaps forehead

Mate, the rear door of the hatch has a level above the number plate where u need to put your hand there, squeeze like a door handle, and it'll open!

Have you had a hatch back before? Its different from a sedan...... well, some sedans.

*slaps forehead

Some hatch backs have a lever inside the car and no handle on the hatch itself. I got caught up in my past hatchback experience.

*slaps forehead

Some hatch backs have a lever inside the car and no handle on the hatch itself. I got caught up in my past hatchback experience.

Fair enough.

But I doubt the rear doors of ZZE123 sportivos are made differently to one another. I have one too. Unless it is another car which he/she of course failed to mention.

B) it (the hatch) doesn't stay up?

If that's the case, your gas struts appear to be stuffed. You can get either replacements, or have them reconditioned (eg: http://www.strutregas.com.au/).

Edit: After I posted this answer, you edited your post... in that case disregard my above answer.

New response: So when you put the key in and turn clockwise, does the key turn smoothly? If you turn the key as far as you can clockwise then pull up on the hatch (give it a hard yank as this can happen), does it still stay locked shut? What happens when you pull the inside lever?

DJKOR : thz ur kindly respond..... i try both....then give up, go toyota tomorrow....there is a nice guy, always help me resloved problem

btw i dont hv inside lever...just the one under the door...