The Noob Thread!

SCO-77K

hi guys im new to this....i own a 2004 facelift rolla manual. i have 17 inch rims (white 5 spoke) with 215/55r17 contact 2 sport continental tyres very grippy tyres. 2.25 hurricane single tip cat back, hd exedy clutch lightened flywheel, trd thermostat, k&n cai, performance plugs, and lowered 1.5 at front and 2.5 at rear and looking to purchase soon coilovers if any1 intrested to sell. ill post some pics soon.

• Replies 373
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hi all,

My name is Jason and I'm rolling around in a 07' Corolla Ultima.

Got it for a bargain as it had done only 9300kms at $25k and love it!

So sleek and sexy I've named it Cara the Corolla.

post-11523-1230461396_thumb.jpg

post-11523-1230461409_thumb.jpg

Was previously driving a 99 Lancer which kept dying on me and was eyeing the Corolla since i started looking for a new one. I can say that I have absolutely no regrets with the purchase!

hi all.

the names john.

im from east redfern, sydney.

my current daily ride is my 95 single cab hilux with the ever reliable 22r. (reliable as in it has 660,000 original thrashed kms on the clock), i also got real cheap too. free from my boss.

current mods

-straight through 2in exhaust with sports muffler

-panel damage from bein run of road by sta buses

-i have plans to rebuild the motor but to either keep it na or give it sum forced induction are stil on the cards but wil be examined closer very soon as shes close to her last legs.

-upgrade to new 4x4 panels n anew custom tray

-n wateva else i can think of to do to the ol gurl

oh n one more thing....

i know its a nissan but my wkend toy is my 84 pulsar et turbo. mods are jap motor, mt8 ecu, t25g turbo, intake n exhaust mods.

post-11506-1230771336_thumb.jpg

post-11506-1230771500_thumb.jpg

Hi all ,

Yep more noobs,

used to belong to the 80 series user group but have moved on a couple of models , took delivery of 200 series 3 weeks ago and in the process f setting up for touring.

We travell for 6 months and back home to Adelaide during the xmas period to work for 6mths , so we have a good life style ..

Regards Graham & Cathy

Hi everyone.

I'm Vincent from SYDNEY and I own a 1991 Toyota MR2. Just bought it a couple of weeks ago in fact and today I got the totally bald tyres changed.

Apart from that it's completely stock and I'm a newbie when it comes to cars so hopefully this forum can teach and help me with a thing or two about doing it up!

Hey there all, just new to this club today but been a fan for a while.

Name's Scott, I'm 31 and livin' in Darwin. I own an '07 Camry Sportivo auto in Caribbean Blue. She's stock standard currently but getting some great ideas from all the club members lately. Will post pics shortly once I suss out how to, *hears laughter from the more experienced members* ha ha ha, all good. Well take care, have fun and stay outta trouble if you can help it. HA HA HA ;)

Hey guys, seems like theres lots of newbs popping in. Just to keep it a bit organised thought if you're new you can say hello in here!

So a big HELLO!! to all the noobs!! :D

let us know what car you drive and post any pics if you have them!

Hello all,

I am in S/E Melbourne if theres anyone over here send me a message.

I am very new to forums and also new to my 75 MK2 MX13 Corona 4 door.

It was a mate of mine and he had to get rid of it so i am doing it up.

Some of the things i may need help with is finding parts and understanding the difference between the models.

(I have already bought my fill of manuals from Ebay that are for the wrong model)

Well thats all for now....will post a pic soon

Hi

I'm in darwin

Don't really know how to post pics but i've got a 370rwhp supra, a mitsu evo hatch thing and a hayabusa with four wheels [work that out] the hatch is about to leave in exchange for an r33 skyrice

I only really joined so i could contact a member about a car part

Hi my name is David Liew,

i'm from Malaysia. I'm driving a Celica ST183 Decepticon Barricade Custom. Originally it was bad when i bought the car (****ty widen body), me and my frens start to strip it diy to its true original parts....took a year of really active searching till i get all my rc stuff. Anyone could help me search for Castrol Celica Rally decals. Much appreciated. Thanks

Hey all. The name is Lachlan from Perth. My ride ATM is a '93 Lexus ES300 (Toyota Windom in Japan).

Getting a new car soon though, I have narrowed it down to two, one being the Toyota Aristo. So even though I don't drive a Toyota badged car I hope you can let me on your forums, haha!

Hey im James, most people call me Jimmy. Im 20 and from Tassy. Im new here to the ausie toyota forums. iv driven an 81 celica since the day i got my p's. and afew months ago i bought a 87 supra. cant manage photo's tho because im on a playstation at the moment. looking forward to using this site.

Hey HEy im from brisbane, INALA, great place in the day, at night... i dont know.... once in a while you get drift nuts around there.

I drive a paseo 1993 (first car) with a saweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet audio system, and i posted in the wrong area last time. I dont wanna double post but heres a link

http://au.toyotaownersclub.com/forums/inde...c=19343&hl=

Edited by Eargunk

Hey guys,just signed up to the site today... From Cambridge, England... Driving a 1972 Crown Coupe, but need to find a drop arm for the steering and haven't had ANY joy!! Can somebody tell me if that part could be sourced from a different model? Cos i'm well stuck without it!! Cheers and here's to 2009 with classic japs!

Hiiiiii, I'm new :) I have an 05 Corolla Ascent Sedan which has been lowered, 17" mags, sports exhaust, after market cruise control, JVC 2" DVD player, dynamat sound deadner, eclipse and pioneer stereo gear and hopefully soon it will have a nice lookin body kit! :D ohh and i live on the sunshine coast in qld.

post-11754-1232017483_thumb.jpg