The Noob Thread!

SCO-77K

Hi guys and gals my name is gengiz im from sydney out west and im the proud owner of a 2005 sportivo ,used to own a fto that i spent alot of money on and ended up regreting it so im staying stock standard this time .Like most guys i love speed but prefer coke and thats why i ride a supersport honda i dont understand why people will spend thousands of dollars to go fast on 4 wheels when you can do it on the edge on 2 for heaps less and the babes love it too.Im into track days on my bike and fishing alot but im down 4 any meets in sydney or whatever so dont hesitate to contact me and oh yeh if any of you need mechanical or panelbeater advice let me know i got close friends in the bizz ,hook you up if you strapped for cash.All my pics are im ny album

Given that I've seen too many people die on bikes (plus my father nearly lost his leg) I think that's why people spend money to go fast on 4 wheels instead man. I still love bikes but I'll never get on one. Nearly lost my dad when he was on his.

• Replies 373
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

hey guys another noob, im 19 from perth, i own a 93 vienta, my pride and joy. its in the shop now gettin painted black, slowly gettin to the engine but first is the interior since the exterior is complete.

heres a couple of piks. BTW is there anyone here from Western Australia?

woodman16zr4.jpg

woodman14vn1.jpg

hey mate im new to this is all new to me i have a 1989 corolla its my first car and im doing sum mods to the interior and put me sound system in. and i thought id ask ya how to u make a 1.6 carby go faster get back to me plz

thanks adam cole

ornage new south whales

hey guys another noob, im 19 from perth, i own a 93 vienta, my pride and joy. its in the shop now gettin painted black, slowly gettin to the engine but first is the interior since the exterior is complete.

hey V6 kamree, welcome to the club (we need soome more camry owners :P)

I like ya rims and ya paint job

Enjoy ya stay

Piggy

Welcome to the forum,

there are some old skool rolla members round, so keep ya ear to the ground. and i'll have to catch up sometime. i love the drive from the blue mts to orange :)

go for a poon round mt conobuls (spelling)

one weekend if ya free (and got some spare cash) you should come down for one of the sydney meets (last saturday of the month) and you can crash at mine

offer is there :D

hey guys,

my name is alex and although ive been a member on here for a while - ive only just started to become active (i know - i was one of those annoy bastards that joined and did nothing :( )

i drive a white ae82 twinky (just put up my ride in the rides thread) and am looking forward to joining you guys on a cruise - even though i do only have an old ****ty rolla :P

welcome guys

no one has a $hity car here, they are all toyota's. all shapes! hell I drive a 96 camry manual! :P

keep ya eyes andears on the screen for upcoming events

enjoy ya stay ;)

hey guys my name is adam one of the noobs but call me piggy as it is my nickname i dnt have the flashest corolla but its an 89 corolla seca hatch its the best ive seen in my lil town of orange nsw ive spent a lil bit on it and still doing stuff to it so ill post sum piks wen im done peace out

hey all,

shout out to fellow Melbourne Celica owners ( as well as the other states)

finnaly got some of my pics posted (album)...

could someone hit me back on whether there's any meets in melb for celicas

any melb celica owners feel free to get in touch for a cruz...

i'm outtie.

DSC00343.JPG

Noob thread...ah, sorry but I just posted a new hello thread elsewhere :unsure: oh well, hello anyways.

JAIKAI

hello and welcome to the TOCAU. We hope you enjoy your stay.

just some quick things:

- where ya from

- wotcha do

- wotcha ya ride

- male / female

Hi fellow n00bies!

My name's Michael, people call me Shmick, I don't know why!!?? I'm 19, live in Broadmeadows and drive a silver Corolla Ascent Sedan. Current mod's include dad's bodgy FORD BA fog-light's <---LOL and custom door trim. I'm a student @ Deakin University Burwood. I'm currently studying Information Systems.

Catcha round n00bz!

-shmick

Hello All,

My name is Anthony. I'm male, 28, living with my wife & daughter in Canberra.

I help run ACT MR2 Owners Club and look after websites for the Australian club. www.mr2act.org

I've been driving an MR2 Spyder for the past 3 years and recently got a Rav4 because of my baby.

I really enjoy driving the MR2. It's very nimble and quick around corners.

Any MR2 owners out here, I invite you to come to our club events. We are very sociable people

and we respect other motorists and various car enthusiasts.

mr2_lake.jpgmr2_wakefield2.jpg

Edited by zenith13

• 4 weeks later...

hehe, welcome to the forum guys!

i've been active a little bit here and there, but for those that haven't noticed me, HERE I AM!!

My names Chris, im 18, male and i drive a 2003 Corolla Sportivo (yummy), it currently features eyelids, grill, 17" AMG Chromies, and is lowered on king springs!

I was at the meet yesterday, but for those i haven't met yet, i look forward to it!

seeya's round

Damn, just saw this thread, so I better post!

My name is Adam and I'm from the USA.

I have a 1996 Camry XLE V6 (1MZ-FE) with a 4-speed Auto.

Came new with:

-Leather

-Front Power Seats/mirrors/windows/locks

-Tilt/Slide Moonroof

-Fake Wood Dash, haha

-4 Wheel Disc/ABS

-Alloy Wheels

http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2280436

Picture632.jpg

Picture2023.jpg

Picture821.jpg

P1010010.jpg

P1010011.jpg

CamAll.jpg

Can't remember if I've actually posted in here already, and can't be bothered checking...

Anyhoo, I'm Ian, aka Hiro (usually only online), aka Rigby (what basically everyone calls me in real life). I was on the Killcare cruise, wearing the "Last Clean Shirt" t-shirt

I drive the following:

1997 Diamond white AE102 sedan (cruise-mobile)

1.8L 7AFE, 5sp manual

Angel-eye style twin-beam headlights

16" BSA Au229 gunmetal grey mags

EL Falcon GT leather Momo gear knob

Pioneer DEH-P5650MP head unit, 5" VDO splits, 6" JL 2-way rears

Black/grey AMR seat covers

Basically stock everything else

1981 Australia Post red KE55 sedan (project future hillclimber/hearing destroyer)

1.3L 4K-C, 4sp manual

14x7" MA61 Supra mags

straight-through exhaust to rear cannon (read extremely loud)

Home installed Kenwood head unit, 4" fronts, 6x9" rears

Rust

everything else stock

Hey guys!

I've been reading around for a while now and decied to join up. Anways My name is David and i own a Corolla 04 with facelift. Looking forward to meeting you all and here are the pics of my car. Enjoy and let me know know what you think of it.

DSC_0733.jpg

DSC_0725.jpg

DSC_1106.jpg

DSC_1105.jpg

Hey guys!

I've been reading around for a while now and decied to join up. Anways My name is David and i own a Corolla 04 with facelift. Looking forward to meeting you all and here are the pics of my car. Enjoy and let me know know what you think of it.

Hey David,

Welcome to the forum man! Sweet ride, love the stealth look with the black rims :D.

Your blue globes look awesome, what are they? they dont look like diamond visions.

You just missed out Melb. Meet which was a couple weeks back, so be on the lookout for the next one.

Cya on the forums brah!

hey guys im james. been posting for a couple of months but no introduction till now. Im from the south east peninsula end off melbourne, male (of course), printer by trade, 29 years old with a girlfriend and an awesome little staffy, I was at the melbourne meet just gone.

I have a 91 BMW E36 320i and a black 03 SPORTIVO. Luv the site but the girlfriend doesn't,she thinks i love my cars more than her :unsure: (no comment) :)

both have kick ***** systems (to much to mention).... beemer- lowered with 17''rims and cat back exhaust

stivo- buddyclub 17'' rims, sports grill, blk tail lights, spectrum CIA, TRD front strut brace.

Waiting on- d2 coil over suspension (group buy), C/F c-one bonnet (from bangn), eye lids (e-bay) and rear skirt (toyota parts) all coming next week :yahoo::yahoo::yahoo: .....

i'll put some pics up of my babies......

dsc00266bv6.th.jpg

dsc00980ct2.th.jpg

Edited by RoLLing BLK

• 2 weeks later...

hi guys, here's a bit of info about me

Giang,22 male,from St Albans, and i drive a 95 SillyCar, it's my current ride for now until in two yrs time where i have enough dosh to get my second car, anywayz here's my current ride after a car wash, but trust me, i need a complete respray

DSC00036.jpg

Edited by Joker

hi guys, here's a bit of info about me

Giang,22 male,from St Albans, and i drive a 95 SillyCar, it's my current ride for now until in two yrs time where i have enough dosh to get my second car, anywayz here's my current ride after a car wash, but trust me, i need a complete respray

Welcome to the forum Giang, nice ride man! what are you planning on buying for your next car? Anyways enjoy your stay on the forum and we have a Dyno day coming up soon if your interested, put your name down in the 'Club Meets' section.. cya round brah!