The Noob Thread!

SCO-77K

hey guyyys,

I don't own a toyota myself, but I do drive my mum's 1994 camry like it's a 10 sec beast.. plus some of my friends are around on these forums and also my dream car is the supra tt. :D

twinturbo3.jpg

that's it in it's good days.. since my sister has driven it, she's side swiped it, reversed into a car and apparently somebody kicked the headlights, so one of them has no lens :rolleyes:

And this is my car, not a toyota, but it's still a car right?!

IMG_3478_s.jpgIMG_3510_s.jpg

It's a Lancer GSR. As for mods, I'd flood this post with them. :lol:

• Replies 373
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

hey guyyys,

I don't own a toyota myself, but I do drive my mum's 1994 camry like it's a 10 sec beast.. plus some of my friends are around on these forums and also my dream car is the supra tt. :D

twinturbo3.jpg

that's it in it's good days.. since my sister has driven it, she's side swiped it, reversed into a car and apparently somebody kicked the headlights, so one of them has no lens :rolleyes:

And this is my car, not a toyota, but it's still a car right?!

IMG_3478_s.jpgIMG_3510_s.jpg

It's a Lancer GSR. As for mods, I'd flood this post with them. :lol:

gg noob

• 4 weeks later...

Hi everyone im a noob, drive an ae82 corolla twincam, whats with all the stivos! hahah look forward to spamming like on TC

Catchya

We drive stivo's because they're faster and have leather, climate control, 'adjustable read seat for.......'

j/k lol

welcome dude

Hi everyone im a noob, drive an ae82 corolla twincam, whats with all the stivos! hahah look forward to spamming like on TC

Catchya

welcome to TOCAU!!!

not everyone here has stivo's.........a lot of ppl drive camry's and aurion's and 1zz's too. but yeah the comfy leather seats and 6 disc stacker and climate control were added bonus'.......well then you hit lift and you know thats why you bought one to begin with for the extra omph!!! :toast:

and about spamming????? hmmmmmmmm the inappropriate threads will be closed :D

and the more fun threads are always welcomed.

Catchya

welcome to TOCAU!!!

not everyone here has stivo's.........a lot of ppl drive camry's and aurion's and 1zz's too. but yeah the comfy leather seats and 6 disc stacker and climate control were added bonus'.......well then you hit lift and you know thats why you bought one to begin with for the extra omph!!! :toast:

and about spamming????? hmmmmmmmm the inappropriate threads will be closed :D

and the more fun threads are always welcomed.

Haha naa not literal spamming! Naa i dont need all thhose fancy extras, i got RAW POWER!!!!

Hahaha TVIS YO

• 2 weeks later...

Hay guys,

I just signed up, I been looking for a place to meet Toyota Fans and also find out where to get my car serviced,

and have mods put on it.

I own a '99 Toyota Corolla Conquest which is basically stock as a rock at the mo....

Heres a pic

dsc00058bi8.th.jpg

Also Im from Perth

Edited by brdalderson

hi to all the new people...lots have signed up recently..past 3months....more than average.....

your '99 rolla looks like a diahatsu sirion to me....maybe ive been in my friends too often....o.O

Hi all...

I signed up here few weeks ago... But as you can see, i don't have many posts...

Anyways, just last year, i finally got rid of my 86 twin cam rolla of 10 years..

Here's some pic's...

home made Box

and one thing i really miss now, is my Sunroof

It served me quite well, even though the way i drove it, :P it hit about 450thou km's, with the original engine.. and was still going when i sold it...

I have currently been driving my bro's mazda SP20 around, ;)

Yeah i know, i know, but am also currently in the market for a white facelift stivo... :D

So hopefully soon, one will be mine, then i'll be able to meet you's...

Thanks, take care, hope to meet you's soon...

Nothing wrong with Mazda's. We're open minded ;)

Heck, micky_tee has a massive crush on a Series 6 RX7 still to this day.

Plus Mazda is owned by Ford so that just puts them on a much higher pedestal :P

Nothing wrong with Mazda's. We're open minded ;)

Heck, micky_tee has a massive crush on a Series 6 RX7 still to this day.

Plus Mazda is owned by Ford so that just puts them on a much higher pedestal :P

Yeah i know, nothing wrong with mazda's, well most of them anyways, but the SP20 goes alright...

But i'lld still rather a toyota, my bro broke tradition in the family, and brought a mazda, both my parents each own a camry, lolz...

Yeah, my neighbor just recently brought a white rx7, series 8, and within 2 weeks, his brought 20 inch AME's, and decked it, looked very very hot...

Hello :)

My name is Hollie. I work at a Toyota dealership in Tasmania as a new vehicle stock controller. I drive a 2003' Toyota Echo Sportivo.

woot! welcome! good to have someone working at a toyota dealership! so let's hear some insider news :)

G'day names James I drive a '05 Sportivo, AEM CAI, 2 1/2" Custom exhaust, LSD from a MR2 Spyder pulled a shifty there. I'm Currently a fourth year at a Toyota dealership previous cars where an XE Falcon, 5Lt Man VG Commodore Ute, and just before the Sportivo a lovely little KE55 Corolla.

• 2 weeks later...