www.zazz.com.au

jaderd

Hey guys, BKS got me onto this site a while back

great site basically one item for sale for 1 day and thats it, they may have 100 units or 1000 units you dont know etc first in best dressed

Just bought a

WAND DVB-T USB2.0 TV Tuner

Watch and Record DVB-T digital TV

on your Notebook or PC

delivered for $36 only there for afew more hours....so be quick, now i can plug in my new 750gig HD and tape TV when needed etc.....well worth it...........most items on there are at a good discount rate ofcourse

ZAZZ

Info on DVB-T

What is DVB-T

Edited by jaderd

Yea i saw that online too and wanted to get one but I don't have an australian credit card...I tried to google for any advice on whether it was good or not and apparently these <$100 ones have a 50/50 chance of it working properly because it depends on your location and how well you receive the transmission. You would probably have to go to d!ck smith and get some "rabbit ears" which cost about $20

Anyways, since I can't get the zazz one I'm gonna go to the pc store bout 5mins drive from my place and get the Leadtek DTV Dongle Gold USB TV Tuner for $48. At least I don't have to wait :)

Edited by quantum

... and apparently these <$100 ones have a 50/50 chance of it working properly because it depends on your location and how well you receive the transmission. You would probably have to go to d!ck smith and get some "rabbit ears" which cost about $20

Yeah. The cheap USB ones can be a bit iffy. I pugged mine in didn't get any decent reception. I moved the antenna to my window sill and still got nothing. From my window, you can see the TV transmission towers as they are directly 9.6km away line-of-sight with nothing in the way. Tried rabbit ears as well and got a really choppy image. My conclusion was that the USB stick was crap as reception shouldn't be a problem.

There are few of these sites around

www.zazz.com.au

www.dailygizmo.com.au

www.catchoftheday.com.au

www.mwave.com.au (computer parts usually)

www.ozstock.com.au

by far catch of the day has the best stuff on offer.. check out their website during lunch time and you never know what you will score..

bought one of these today for work ( good old work CCard)........will make training alot easier...normally i use my wireless mouse but doesnt have much of a distance before loss of signal...this will be good and a laser to shoot annoying students ;)

http://www.dailygizmo.com.au/

Logitech 2.4GHz Cordless Presenter

Make time work for you. A cordless presenter with LCD timer and vibration alerts.

Control

LCD timer: Set automatic, inaudible warnings that help you manage your delivery.

Built-in slideshow controls: Start/end slideshow, slide forward/back, black screen, volume control.

Integrated laser pointer: Highlight key points in your presentation.

Freedom

Storable 2.4GHz wireless receiver: 50-foot operating range lets you roam freely during the presentation.

Convenience

Total power management: Up to 6 months battery life, LCD battery status indicator, and convenient on/off switch.

Travels anywhere: Includes a storable receiver and carrying case.

Plug and play: No software required for your Windows-based PC—plug in the wireless receiver and start making your point.

Edited by jaderd

ah thats sweet mate :)...mine says dispatched so ill prob get today too.....they only ship from windsor so might be today or tomoz.....yours was quick as...tried it yet

nah not yet... werkin,... yo

who are you trying to kidd ;).........lunch break have a go im curious ....figured too which is good if bunny ears heaps **** and aerial they give you crap at home i can just plug into spare tv outlet in house which is right where i sit in lounge setup with HD etc so will be good when steph wants to watch stuff i dont....like the aspect of recording to HD too....

have you bought from them before....said something about because i was new to zazz...or maybe its just because im awesome ? :) tried at lunch couldnt find any channels had a 54 % signal strength ......3rd story office building prob not best trial spot...will check tonight after my meeting with mortgage broker........i can smell a house close off in the distance ...*fingers crossed*