GB: TRD REAR SWAY BAR

levinboy

400+ sounds about right for the front strut brace considering the current Australian dollar.

I'm hoping the rear swaybars are on their way and not being held up by strut brace enquiries? If so, maybe we could organise another group buy later ;)

Not being held up by front strut enquiries, they should be (if still on schedule) end of the month or first week of next month as they are coming via ship, the only hold up will be customs

• Replies 178
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks Nick....You Are Doing An Excellent Job So Far...Keep Up The Good Work! :)

Still Does Not Make Sense For The Front Strut To Be That Expensive....The Rear Sway Cant Be More Expensive Than The Front Strut? :-s

The front strut is definitely more expensive than the rear sway..

$400 for the front strut is about right if they need to order them in. They retail for 25,000 YEN which almost equates to $400 AUD and that's not including shipping.

If you saw them going for $300 on ebay that is because they were trying to get rid of their floor stock. So when they bought it, it would've been a lot cheaper when the dollar was stronger.

• 2 weeks later...

Any Updates? :-( I am so impatient! :-/ LoL

Sorry guys been really busy at work.

Should be her by the end of the month latest 2nd week of next month

Will give you more updates by the end of the week

From this point on all group buys have to be approved by moderators. Read buy and sell rules at the top of the page for what is required.

I am receiving too many whinges about group buys not happening/working/ taking too long.

thanks guys

SB

From this point on all group buys have to be approved by moderators. Read buy and sell rules at the top of the page for what is required.

I am receiving too many whinges about group buys not happening/working/ taking too long.

thanks guys

SB

This GB is working, all parts on route from Japan

Hey Nick...Did you manage to talk the price down in regards to the front strut? :-D

Couldnt get the price down and i dont think he brought any in but will find out when i get the chance

• 2 weeks later...
any updates on this? still in transit from japan or????

If all is well maybe next week ill be able to take delivery!!!!

All depends on if there were any delays and how long customs will take

• 2 weeks later...
heyhey. did you buy any extra bars btw?

hows the shipment coming along?

Shipment looks good but is held up in customs and not sure when they will get released :(

I believe i got a few extras brought in but will finalise numbers once i have received the ones that have been paid for so watch the buy&sell section as i will post them up for sale for him, not sure if price will stay the same it should though

UPDATE

Hey guys got some good news, i should be picking up the SBs on friday this week!!!! :D :D :yahoo:

Everyone that has paid me or has organised something with me please PM me with your postal address and if we have organised something with payment, just need to double check. Thanks.

Now for all those interested if i have spares we brought in 20 and 13 are spoken for. I believe price will stay the same, and will double check on friday.

So that leaves 7, names if interested please:

1. vvti16v

price is $250 plus postage from Sydney yea?

Yea thats right ill be getting exact amounts for postage in the coming days shouldnt be too much though, no matter what it will be under $300 ill make sure of it.

Hey Levinboy

great job in organising all of this!!

please put me down for one also :blush:

1. vvti16v

2. jusuo

3. Yuri

cheers