Want new wheels. ZRE

juvenile

So much for getting my black 16's... went there to get em and got shafted..

Why am i not surprised huh :angry:

that suxx man,who were ya trying to buy em off and whats the lame azz excuse they gave ya?

Tempe,on ebay and ended with no bids,had em$400 or $500 buy now so messaged last night would you take $300 and i pick em up?

replies yes come and get them.Cool so i thought.Went today after my service and same guy tells me they sold,no they didnt i said :angry:

He said later i thought you picked em this morning,sorry one of the other guys must have sold them bla bla bla..

Then tries to sell me 18" chromies.. pretty much ended there..

So now i'll look elsewhere for a 16x7-7.5 and if i cant find black i'll get em painted.. Something fat..

Damn those 2 dollar shops :lol::lol:

By the way is your Aurion on members rides? just saw your avatar.Sweet

So much for getting my black 16's... went there to get em and got shafted..

Why am i not surprised huh :angry:

that suxx man,who were ya trying to buy em off and whats the lame azz excuse they gave ya?

Tempe,on ebay and ended with no bids,had em$400 or $500 buy now so messaged last night would you take $300 and i pick em up?

replies yes come and get them.Cool so i thought.Went today after my service and same guy tells me they sold,no they didnt i said :angry:

He said later i thought you picked em this morning,sorry one of the other guys must have sold them bla bla bla..

Then tries to sell me 18" chromies.. pretty much ended there..

So now i'll look elsewhere for a 16x7-7.5 and if i cant find black i'll get em painted.. Something fat..

Damn those 2 dollar shops :lol::lol:

By the way is your Aurion on members rides? just saw your avatar.Sweet

Sh!t that sux :( , i actually got my Fox rims from Tempe delivered to Melbourne no dramas,but had heard some stories,but they had the wheels i wanted so i went for it, lucky for me it turned out ok.

as for the members ride thing im just a newb when it comes to setting up pics & stuff so im learning the missus new camera and how to get em onto my confuser and then to this forum and its all becoming a bit much(lol) but im picking it up as i go. :unsure:

HaHa iam the same,still new and iam still trying to learn how to post up a link :huh: and more,very limited..

Anyway in saying all that i will confess i got a bargain of the century once from them,plus my ex neighbour got me top deal on my Lensos..

Few years ago i bought 2 brand new 15" for my AE92 from cant remember now but didnt matter cos i used run different rims on it anyway, then months later

i went past tempe and asked to look at the 2nd hand wheels,couldnt believe i found the other two and i never seen those wheels anywhere else to this day.

They were used but perfect,said $120, ive only got $80 cash so he said OK.Went in and actually paid eftpos and i looked at it and was a couple of zeros

short so i didnt say anything,it still worked.. Wheels in boot and off i went,looked at the receipt and showed 80cents instead and thought no it cant be..

A week or so later my statement came and there it was,Wheels 80c.....

WOOHOO what a bargain, so i shouldnt be too harsh :D

HaHa iam the same,still new and iam still trying to learn how to post up a link :huh: and more,very limited..

Anyway in saying all that i will confess i got a bargain of the century once from them,plus my ex neighbour got me top deal on my Lensos..

Few years ago i bought 2 brand new 15" for my AE92 from cant remember now but didnt matter cos i used run different rims on it anyway, then months later

i went past tempe and asked to look at the 2nd hand wheels,couldnt believe i found the other two and i never seen those wheels anywhere else to this day.

They were used but perfect,said $120, ive only got $80 cash so he said OK.Went in and actually paid eftpos and i looked at it and was a couple of zeros

short so i didnt say anything,it still worked.. Wheels in boot and off i went,looked at the receipt and showed 80cents instead and thought no it cant be..

Karma got ya back this time with the tempe purchase.(lol)

one of our mobile battery van operaters charged a customer $1730.00 for a $173.00 battery(paid visa) and she signed without looking,wasnt p/up for about a month,so im thinking she sh!t when she read her statement. :lol:

GOLD !!!!

• 2 weeks later...

Found these in perfect size, 16 x 8 38offset but too retro for my car, if they were diff style i would've got em..

search continues <_<

post-9535-1242424148_thumb.jpg

Found these in perfect size, 16 x 8 38offset but too retro for my car, if they were diff style i would've got em..

search continues <_<

Not bad,they remind me of the contessa the cooper S was running :),little dated for your ride you can do better ;)