Transferring Mobile contacts into Kluger

proctopia

Hello all and thanks for the site,

So i picked up a new Kluger Grande last week and am extremely happy with it. the only thing i can't get it to do is tranfer contacts from either mine or my wife's phone. i went back in and followed the instructions but still nothing. i get to the 'contacts transferring' screen but nothing seems to happen. in the end i either get to my destination and have to get out... but it still hasn't tranferred any numbers. does it usually take a crazy amount of time?

i have an iPhone and my wife's is a sony erricson.

both phones can connect and make calls through the car system so bluetooth recognises them. but just don't seem to want to transfer.

is there something simple i'm doing wrong?

help would be great.

cheers

Just not sure if you try this.

When you get to transferring mode in your Kluger, I think you need to send your contacts via bluetooth to the car simutaneously.

Your kluger must have a name to it to ID itself. I forgot how I set up my Kluger bluetooth to a different name (it says the rego number but I must have enter it at some stage), but it should say a name on the screen.

Send the business card or contact to that name, see what happens.

It is mobile phone issue.

I done transfer from my Blackberry quick and easy, couldn't from Nokia.

For certain new Nokia's is not possible to transfer Contact without additional software.

Do bit of search,there is lot of car forums with similar issue.

I know for fact that for Iphone you need extra softvare.

• 1 year later...

It is mobile phone issue.

I done transfer from my Blackberry quick and easy, couldn't from Nokia.

For certain new Nokia's is not possible to transfer Contact without additional software.

Do bit of search,there is lot of car forums with similar issue.

I know for fact that for Iphone you need extra softvare.

Can I ask, how did you transfer from your blackberry. Everytime I do the transfer, when I send the contacts from the blackberry, the kluger disconnects the bluetooth and the transfer fails. I have tried with both 8520 and 9700 blackberries.

We had this issue earlier this year....a bit of fiddling and its done via your PC!

Contacts to Sat Nav

This was for my Nokia. Unfortunately the owners manual for the Sat Nav is pretty crap to say the least when it comes to instructions on this. Probably because every phone is different!

Edited by Freewuns

• 3 weeks later...

Hello all and thanks for the site,

So i picked up a new Kluger Grande last week and am extremely happy with it. the only thing i can't get it to do is tranfer contacts from either mine or my wife's phone. i went back in and followed the instructions but still nothing. i get to the 'contacts transferring' screen but nothing seems to happen. in the end i either get to my destination and have to get out... but it still hasn't tranferred any numbers. does it usually take a crazy amount of time?

i have an iPhone and my wife's is a sony erricson.

both phones can connect and make calls through the car system so bluetooth recognises them. but just don't seem to want to transfer.

is there something simple i'm doing wrong?

help would be great.

cheers

Check out my posted topic 24th march this year. You will find all your answers there. Just check on my members profile to find it. It's under posted topics