DEALERSHIPS Share your story The good!! The bad!!

maba

had issue with my gearbox, had a slight grind in the gears for a while while it would idle, rang up and dropped it off same day at castlehill toyota, they pulled it apart next day replaced the berings in the gearbox, showed me what the damage was, no charge as it was in warrenty, saved over 2000 bucks called me next day after that and away i went no issue since, i was happy with the service job and time it took, job happened about a year ago :rolleyes:

• 2 months later...
  • 6 months later...

• 1 month later...
I'll say only this; Stuart Toyota Kirrawee.....grrrrrrrrrrrrrr!! Im guessing aftersales service is not their priority.

Have to agree with you there <_<

• 7 months later...
I'll say only this; Stuart Toyota Kirrawee.....grrrrrrrrrrrrrr!! Im guessing aftersales service is not their priority.

Have to agree with you there <_<

I just brought a Transmission filter and 4 litres of Transmission Oil cost me $217.20 !!!!

I did ask if the mechanic came home with me to change the oil and filter :clap:

But I am happy with my Prado it's a Great car

• 1 month later...

Oh wow, where do I start. Ken Mills Toyota in Kingaroy, is just fantastic. from the sales team to the service department, the place is just bloody great. I get a coffee every time i go, the car is washed when I leave, what else do i need.

• 4 months later...
  • 6 months later...

Have always gone to Charlestown Toyota after buying 3 cars off them (2 being new off the floor)All I can say is since new faces have taken over in the service dept,they have really taken a turn for the worse,especially in relation to customer needs/issues etc.What is alarming is that the good tradesman/mechanics have all bit the bullet and moved on to greener pastures and it is nearly all young inexperienced apprentices (not that I have anything against that as we all have to start off )working on that brand new $50,000 4WD. They just dont have the pride in their work such as the old fellas,leaving greasy finger prints over every thing they touch eg steering wheel,door trims,weathershield.

Might have to give Newcastle Toyota a try,surely they cant be any worse than their Charlestown dept.Has anyone had any issues with either of these two that we Novacastrians should be aware of;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;