Sportivo and ZRE 6sp

Could some one confirm if these two 6speeds are the same or not, and if the TRD quickshift would suit and fit the ZRE.

ZRE reverse is left and up by lifting up plastic ring under knob. Is ZZE push down and left or some other way?

Edited by JVN11L

Could some one confirm if these two 6speeds are the same or not, and if the TRD quickshift would suit and fit the ZRE.

ZRE reverse is left and up by lifting up plastic ring under knob. Is ZZE push down and left or some other way?

where did hear that they were the same? all i no about the ZRE gearbox is that its good apparently by some reviewer. :)

Its a different gearbox altogether, different ratios etc

I'm not sure on this one, but I don't think the TRD SS for the zze123 would work on the zre. In the Sportivo you have to push hard across to the left and get past the resistance that is designed in the shifting cradle

where did hear that they were the same? all i no about the ZRE gearbox is that its good apparently by some reviewer. :)

I didnt hear they were the same.Asking if any one knows if they are or are not...

I'm not sure on this one, but I don't think the TRD SS for the zze123 would work on the zre. In the Sportivo you have to push hard across to the left and get past the resistance that is designed in the shifting cradle

Thanks for that, yeah too many differences and more trouble than its worth me thinks :(

Thanks for that, yeah too many differences and more trouble than its worth me thinks :(

ooh did u wanna put a ZZE six speed gear box in it? dam that would be a hardfit :(

ooh did u wanna put a ZZE six speed gear box in it? dam that would be a hardfit :(

No i love the box,wouldnt mind a quickshift for it though,had one in my GTi and loved it..But seems pointless really now that new cars have that throttle control and dont like quick changes.You can by pass it but still think its not worth it.

I feel you on that one JVN11L. It feels a touch laggy between shifts, like you realli gota ease the gear in there. Sucks when your trying to shift fast. Tried double clutching? Clutch still too grippy for it. Altho makes mine spin a bit in 2nd :)

mmm yeah it is lag but blitz throttle controller fixes all that... comes with a cost but 500 lolz. yeah i would love to quick shift wen i go on mountain cruises wif my mates but i get use to it o wellz