Group Buy - Aurion Eyelids - to be CLOSED

Evo7

• Replies 220
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

yep, depending on how long it takes, meet-up will be around 4:30pm on Friday

hey Rowan, you know where the Boost crusiers met up that night, at WOW sight n Sound at Underwood? Is that alright?

CLICKY

I will be coming from the region of Capalaba/Underwood.

Evo

Edited by Evo7

i live in perth :(

wont be getting em till next week. depressed ><"

If you're good, you may get them sooner :lol:

Evo

yep, depending on how long it takes, meet-up will be around 4:30pm on Friday

hey Rowan, you know where the Boost crusiers met up that night, at WOW sight n Sound at Underwood? Is that alright?

CLICKY

I will be coming from the region of Capalaba/Underwood.

Evo

well brisbane meet at wow sight and sound underwood (yes thats the spot)

5pm friday?

sound good evan, ash, ZZR88, Daryl, Michael?

sorry everyone else from other states i no how traumatic this would be for use seeing u have to wait and where getting ours on FRIDAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY hahah

Edited by ELEGNT

Its sorted, see you all there B)

we will have to have a competition to see who's car is the lowest :P

Evo

Its sorted, see you all there B)

we will have to have a competition to see who's car is the lowest :P

Evo

94mm exhaust (middle of car) to ground

ha beat that...illigal FTW boys

Where i park at home, already the car is less then 100mm, and thats to the side skirt lol :lol:

Beat that

(then someone will post saying theirs drags along the ground :P)

Evo

Arrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!

I CANNOT WAIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BAHAHAHAHAH~~!!!

VF-X, where are you about?

If we live close, we better pick it up either in your way or my way.

I just can't wait!! hahah!!

I live in the Eastern Suburbs.

Pretty ****** now car's in a mess. + cant drive with Ls.. Dw, I'll ask a mate to accompany me for my Ls.

Where is the pick up spot?

Well...in this case they should be delivered to your place and you have to post mine to me again. :(

Becasue I am going to work in Tumut from next week (Not 100% sure) and coming back to Sydney every 2~3weeks period.

It might be delayed upto a week to go to Tumut but in safe way, they have to be directed to your place.

Plus, I don't think you are gonna b happy if you have to wait another 2~3 weeks for the Eyelids. :P

If my work will be delayed, then I can pick them up from your place and it doesn't matter you're in eastern surburb in this case..

BTW, I live in Newington near homebush or auburn.

Where exactly in Eastern?

Pretty ****** now car's in a mess. + cant drive with Ls.. Dw, I'll ask a mate to accompany me for my Ls.

:o explain?

Scratches on front bumper and the front rims coz my dad can't drive a modded car when he came to visit me. He drives SUV most of the time.

I can't drive for the time being bcoz of this F*ken L plate, which i failed twice on driving test, i asked a friend to drive yesterday and he hit a kerb...Du*m***. now rear wheels got scratched on the lip.

And now eyelids aren't here... So u guys should be able to tell how pi*sed i am now... :lol: Jkz jkz... Thanks evo for doing this for us..Cant wait..

Edited by VF-X

Arrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!

I CANNOT WAIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BAHAHAHAHAH~~!!!

VF-X, where are you about?

If we live close, we better pick it up either in your way or my way.

I just can't wait!! hahah!!

I live in the Eastern Suburbs.

Where is the pick up spot?

Well...in this case they should be delivered to your place and you have to post mine to me again. :(

Becasue I am going to work in Tumut from next week (Not 100% sure) and coming back to Sydney every 2~3weeks period.

It might be delayed upto a week to go to Tumut but in safe way, they have to be directed to your place.

Plus, I don't think you are gonna b happy if you have to wait another 2~3 weeks for the Eyelids. :P

If my work will be delayed, then I can pick them up from your place and it doesn't matter you're in eastern surburb in this case..

BTW, I live in Newington near homebush or auburn.

Where exactly in Eastern?

How about we meet in the city.. That's in the middle of us.. I'm in Kensington but hardly at home. Haha.

Or alternatively, i can just send the package to ur address if i were to get all the Sydnians.

:o explain?

Scratches on front bumper and the front rims coz my dad can't drive a modded car when he came to visit me. He drives SUV most of the time.

I can't drive for the time being bcoz of this F*ken L plate, which i failed twice on driving test, i asked a friend to drive yesterday and he hit a kerb...Du*m***. now rear wheels got scratched on the lip.

And now eyelids aren't here... So u guys should be able to tell how pi*sed i am now... :lol: Jkz jkz... Thanks evo for doing this for us..Cant wait..

Sigh...sorry to hear that.... hope you get sorted out soon..

BTW...I am thinking to get black plates really badly..............

Making my aurion in stealth looking..?? :D

Yeah if I will be in Sydney next week, lets meet up in city or somewhere near city.

If I am gone to Tumut next week, please post them for me..:(

I will pay for the postage if you have to post them.

i wont be able to attend rowan... i'm in sydney until sunday night... :(

can either you or daryl grap my set for me? :D

sorry mate i forgot that....yeh ill grab ur's for you :)

Okay so I see we have a mini-meet on Friday. Regardless, can I then pick my set up from you Evan tomorrow (Thursday)? I arrive in Brisbane at around 1:00pm so I could pick it up around an hour after that. I just want to get started on painting mine.

Okay so I see we have a mini-meet on Friday. Regardless, can I then pick my set up from you Evan tomorrow (Thursday)? I arrive in Brisbane at around 1:00pm so I could pick it up around an hour after that. I just want to get started on painting mine.

you DIY? ahhhhhh noooo daryl nooo

I have confidence in myself that I can do these DIY. If it turns out great I'll leave it at that. If it turns out good enough for the photoshoot, I'll get it professionally painted later. If it turns out real bad, I won't have them for the photoshoot and I'll get them done later.

I have confidence in myself that I can do these DIY. If it turns out great I'll leave it at that. If it turns out good enough for the photoshoot, I'll get it professionally painted later. If it turns out real bad, I won't have them for the photoshoot and I'll get them done later.

michael is doing his diy which is alot easier being white....id like to bodge mine for the shoot but its not going to happen cos of my colour...so good luck man lol