Group Buy - Aurion Eyelids - to be CLOSED

Evo7

• Replies 220
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Alrighty guys :D

i have finally seen the eyelids, and they are NOT carbon at all, it would be the angle the photo was taken... anyways, they are ABS plastic, exactly the same material as the Toyota Corolla Eyelids :P

Daryl, i won't be able to get out of work tomoz, so if you want your set early, you will need to come down to my work, which is Burleigh lol :lol:

otherwise, i will be bringing them up with me on Friday arvo :P

Evo

Daryl, i won't be able to get out of work tomoz, so if you want your set early, you will need to come down to my work, which is Burleigh lol :lol:

otherwise, i will be bringing them up with me on Friday arvo :P

Well I'm heading to Yatala after I arrive since I have equipment to drop off. I'm not phased with a further 30 minutes of driving to go down to Burleigh if you are able to spare a second in your schedule to drop them off to me. I would get there around 4pm if I was to do that though. PM me if you are okay. Sorry, I'm like a kid at Christmas when it comes to things like this. Plus I've got certain arrangements on Friday afternoon/evening that are not easy to pike on, but if need be, I'll see what I can do.

Damn,

i can't get out at that time... i will have to pop by your house on Friday Arvo and drop them off, cause i know you are sooo keen for these :P

i kinda left them at home... but if its ok, i could maybe organise if you came by my place at say 5-6pm This arvo/evening (roughly what time i will get home), you will be able to get them then...?

I can't PM you at all, something is wrong with the messages :(

Evo

Edited by Evo7

... but if its ok, i could maybe organise if you came by my place at say 5-6pm This arvo/evening (roughly what time i will get home), you will be able to get them then...?

I would be fine with that as long as it's okay with you. I can just drop my stuff off at the office a little later. Either way, I'll need to in to the office today. Sorry to be a pain, but that's me.

... but if its ok, i could maybe organise if you came by my place at say 5-6pm This arvo/evening (roughly what time i will get home), you will be able to get them then...?

I would be fine with that as long as it's okay with you. I can just drop my stuff off at the office a little later. Either way, I'll need to in to the office today. Sorry to be a pain, but that's me.

yep, thats fine, i can't PM you,

Evo

Edited by Evo7

To the Brisbane People,

DJKOR will be picking these up for you all, so there will be no need to wait for them on Friday,

Be sure to be at the meet tonight, and you will be getting your eyelids from DJKOR :P

ELEGNT

DJKOR

ZZR88

SecaBoy

5IDER

Thanks,

Evo

To Evan: You're a legend. Thanks a lot for organising all this.

To ZZR88: If you can't make it to the meet tonight, I can arrange to drop yours off personally if you would like. I just figured that if you can't usually make it to the meet, the timing may not be the most convenient. Just let me know if you want me to.

To ZZR88: If you can't make it to the meet tonight, I can arrange to drop yours off personally if you would like. I just figured that if you can't usually make it to the meet, the timing may not be the most convenient. Just let me know if you want me to.

Hey

i will be able to make it to the meet tonight =) what time will you be heading to the loop?

thanks for offering to drop mine off though, aprriciate it :D

Edited by ZZR88

Hey

i will be able to make it to the meet tonight =) what time will you be heading to the loop?

I'll aim to be at the loop at 9. If the weather is bad, I'll head to Albion Station.

thanks heaps evo that was much appriciated. ive got the money here for u i think daryl will pay for me this arv then ill fix him up when he drops them to me tonight. :D :D :D

Hey

I'll aim to be at the loop at 9. If the weather is bad, I'll head to Albion Station.

ok sweet, would it be possible if i get your contact details so i can call you to see where you will be?

thanks

And once again from me, a big thank you Evan. Continuing with our discussion last night, I have decided to keep my eyelids flat black. So far, I've had more people agree with having it like that and not colour coded.

Good choice man B)

we discussed it lengthely last night, and you have made the right decision B)

I take it all the other brissy boys were happy that they got theirs earlier then today :P

I'll do my best to get the other states eyelids sent out this week, i can't keep you all waiting too long :P

Evo

Good choice man B)

we discussed it lengthely last night, and you have made the right decision B)

I take it all the other brissy boys were happy that they got theirs earlier then today :P

I'll do my best to get the other states eyelids sent out this week, i can't keep you all waiting too long :P

Evo

Who u sendin the eye lids to for each state?