I want 14" inch rims for my Ascent

JBop

Hi, i just bought some new 195/60/14 kelly ritmo tyres for my 02 Ascent and apparently my stock wheels have little bumps along the rim which is causing the car to vibrate at certain speeds, so my tyre guy suggested i get some new rims. anyways, just wanted to know what size 14 rims do i look out for that'll fit my corolla.

the wheels i really really want are x-rays by performance wheels

http://www.performancewheels.com.au/passenger.htm

but it says 14x5.5 so firstly would these fit on the car? and secondly will my tyres fit them?

the second ones i like are sold by tempetyres http://www.tempetyres.com.au/products_clos...yal&part_no=604

but i got no info on these. (Can anyone suggest other wheels that look like these)

the third ones are Pro-fins by performance wheels which are 14x6. so same questions as before.

Can anyone pls help me out?

looks like they'll fit... better email those guys and ask him if it'll fit. it doesn't seem to show the specs of the rims on the site...

i know there is a similar wheel to the x-ray ones you wanted by ROH. http://www.roh.com.au/asp/fitment.aspx ... just select toyota corolla 14inch and the available choices will come up.

Are you in melb? im looking for new rims too... maybe we can get a 2 for 1 special or something :D

hey man im actually in perth.

talked to a guy at bob jane the other day and he said the x-rays will fit with my tyres :D

might be getting them in a few weeks :D

not a big fan of the roh models in the 14" size. i like their 16 and 17 models though.

hey man im actually in perth.

talked to a guy at bob jane the other day and he said the x-rays will fit with my tyres :D

might be getting them in a few weeks :D

not a big fan of the roh models in the 14" size. i like their 16 and 17 models though.

awww damn, too bad you're in perth... no 2 for 1 special :(

lemme know how it goes with those x-rays ... and post up some pics when they're on! B) ... eager to see what they look like :unsure: