[NSW] EOI - Stockton Beach Cruise

as mentioned above looking to do a beach cruise on the 7 mile beach at stockton on the sand dunes......date yet to be announced ( pretty much when ever people are free - i know april is a busy month so around may-ish sometime??? before the annual meet in june would be tops )

please raise your hands if you would be interested.

all toyota owners are welcome but all non 4x4's wont be allowed access onto the sand dunes. :toast:

bring the wife and kids we'll make a day of it to get to know some new faces :yahoo: :yahoo:

PM me (mish) if you have any questions or concerns

Please wait a few seconds for Video to Load!

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

• 2 weeks later...
hi mate, i am definately keen for a meet-up and i've always wanted to do stockton. Do you think a kluger will be okay on stockton?

Cheers

Matt

hi!!!

awesome!! will be going with the 4x4 club on july 5th...wont be staying there one week will just do a day trip

join up too they seem like a nice bunch.

here's a link

http://www.4x4earth.com.au/forum/trips-gat...cation-set.html

we'll need a day pass or annual pass/permit to get on the beach it doesn't cost much and i'm sure the kluger will be fine. we'll all just need to deflate the tyres a bit before we get on the sand.

:toast:

• 2 weeks later...

I'm interested, have to check if I'm working. Just bought 05 Kluger great car, love to try some off road - I'm a newbie so I have no idea what to do off road - tyre pressures gear selection etc. will there be anyone there willing to teach a newbie and pull me out if i get into a little trouble?

Cheers, Trent

I'm interested, have to check if I'm working. Just bought 05 Kluger great car, love to try some off road - I'm a newbie so I have no idea what to do off road - tyre pressures gear selection etc. will there be anyone there willing to teach a newbie and pull me out if i get into a little trouble?

Cheers, Trent

hey hey another gen 1 owner woo hoo.

What colour etc? How many kms? Any mod plans?

I've just bought a thule roof box and roof bike rack, i highly recommend them if you're the active type.

Where are u based? I'll be travelling up to stockon from canberra - but i still have to confirm the date.

cheers

matt

Cheers, Trent

I've just bought a thule roof box and roof bike rack, i highly recommend them if you're the active type.

Where are u based? I'll be travelling up to stockon from canberra - but i still have to confirm the date.

cheers

Matt

Hi Matt i have a white 2005 CV Kulger with a cargo barrier for the dog no other mods YET only had it a couple of weeks. It has 90,000 Km on the clock but it is in great condition. I searched all over form Newcastle to the other side of Sydney to find one i was happy with i can be a bit fussy. I live on the Central coast and plan on doing a bit of off road on the Beach's and in the national park when i get it all sorted out with the right bits.

Cheers Trent

Cheers, Trent

cheers

Matt

Hi Matt i have a white 2005 CV Kulger with a cargo barrier for the dog no other mods YET only had it a couple of weeks. It has 90,000 Km on the clock but it is in great condition. I searched all over form Newcastle to the other side of Sydney to find one i was happy with i can be a bit fussy. I live on the Central coast and plan on doing a bit of off road on the Beach's and in the national park when i get it all sorted out with the right bits.

Cheers Trent

Trent thats awesome well done on the purchase. I used to live on the CC - at toowoon bay. I miss it so much.

Yeah i think i chose the first one that came along i definately wasn't picky hahaha.

Its definately going to be different than ur echo :)

• 1 month later...