Door Sill

KT_haha

I've got illuminated Corolla door sills which I picked up from Singapore. I've seen normal metal door sills for our Corolla in Singapore as well.

How much did you pay for a set? Is there 4 pcs in a set?

Do you have any contacts in Singapore who I can contact to get a set?

Does this one have illumination?
There is also a Corolla set available from Burg Design, for $155, here's the link to the webpage (it has an enlargable pic):

Burg Design

Yet another item on Buddha's wishlist ...

No illumination on the Burg ones ... does anyone have or know of a pic showing the illuminated ones in all their glory? Methinks I might need to make some amendments to my wishlist ... B)

Hi people!!!

I purchased some illuminated Corolla door sills on eBay. They cost me $80. I haven't installed them yet. To install them it's an extra $120.  :(

Check them out!!!

Corolla 03 - 04 BLUE light stainless steel door sills

is it really that hard to do? all u gotta do is connect them to the interior light, but i guess thats hard enuf, does it really cost $120 to install? if anyone can post a guide, that'd be great

This is exactly what I'm looking for, thanks a lot mate :D

Hi people!!!

I purchased some illuminated Corolla door sills on eBay. They cost me $80. I haven't installed them yet. To install them it's an extra $120.  :(

Check them out!!!

is it really that hard to do? all u gotta do is connect them to the interior light, but i guess thats hard enuf, does it really cost $120 to install? if anyone can post a guide, that'd be great

I hope so... because I just bought one from that guy

Hi people!!!

Check them out!!!

I was just wondering.. if it fit our corolla perfectly.. i mean size wise...

Thanks.

• 4 months later...

Hi all,

I was wondering where I can find an installation guide for those door sills. Can't wait to install them.

Cheers

I hope so... because I just bought one from that guy
Hi people!!!

Check them out!!!

I was just wondering.. if it fit our corolla perfectly.. i mean size wise...

Thanks.

Are these the ones??

If so, we had an organised group buy of them but im pretty sure someone wrote up a detailed install guide, it was not too difficult, im completely dumb and retarded with things like this but with the help of a certain few individuals, I was done in under 2 hours :).

post-38-1124770976_thumb.jpg

post-38-1124770992_thumb.jpg

post-38-1124771003_thumb.jpg

post-38-1124771011_thumb.jpg

post-38-1124771022_thumb.jpg

post-38-1124771031_thumb.jpg

Edited by Blade Hunter

Are these the ones??

If so, we had an organised group buy of them but im pretty sure someone wrote up a detailed install guide, it was not too difficult, im completely dumb and retarded with things like this but with the help of a certain few individuals, I was done in under 2 hours :).

Northy and myself installed mine and they are not easy. You need to remove 1 layer of the double sided tape so that they don't touch when the door is closed. Secondly my car doesn't have the coloured wire mentioned in the instructions for the rhr door. It's actually a different colour. We only found this out by trying a hell of a lot wires to see which one worked. Apart form these 2 things it would have only taken us about an hour and twenty odd minutes.

But if anybody in Brisbane wants to pay us to install them we'll gladly only charge $100 instead of $120LOL

Are these the ones??

yeh there was a group buy, i missed out, hahahha but are these the ones everyone else has got?

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Corolla-03-...sspagenameZWDVW

Hi just a new member bought a new ascent corolla sedan three weeks ago today basic modell with tiger murals on sides also sportiva wheels and the door sills bought them from ignition x in sydndey for $100 and was quoted $50 for install but my toyota dealer i bought the car from installed them for free.