Group Buy for Aurion Thai Grill

AUR30N

why are the goodies never applicable to camrys :(

someone start a group buy for some camry grilles and eyelids as well pleeeeease?

Tinz

did you want my brand new duck tail rear boot spoiler as said I originally bought for Aurion but found out it only fits the camry 07 models

give me 60 bux + postage

AUR30N

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

O.k. People,

It's great start to the day the moderator has given me the green light to go ahead with the group buy which we all have been waiting for eargerly for over past few weeks. :D.

I have the following people listed below for the following items please verify

1. mslun - thai mesh grill & eyelids

2. Ingres - thai mesh grill & eyelids

3. o12lando - thai mesh grill & eyelids

5. Wulfkind - thai mesh grill & eyelids

4. Freddo - chrome grill

6. Zr Nate - eyelids - this may be an expensive way to buy for you since it only eyelids let me know eitherway.

7.Stylusion sorry mate you may have to wait till the next group buy

The Prices as follows and may vary slightly due to the currency fluxuating exchange rate taken 14th May of website www.xe.com 1.00 AUD = 25.9172 THB

1 thai sports grill camry 07 abs material not painted = 1200baht = AUD$46.56.

2. Eyelids camry 07 abs material not painted = 650baht = AUD$25.04.

3. Lexus style camry 07 grill ABS Chrome = 2500baht = AUD$97.04.

EMS Air shipment 4660baht = AUD$180.83 This amount is to be split by all buyers so atm divide by 6 people if all 6 people go ahead with the buy

Paypal sellers/suppliers fees charged at 3.9% of total amount

Postage & Insurance to buyer depending on postcode $20.00 to $50.00 - Sydney people welcomed to do personal pick up.

Delivery time approx 5 working days from when I send payment to supplier to land in Sydney.

Payments to be made to my paypal account say dead line by Monday 18/05/2009 afternoon 11.30pm eastern time

what I will need when payment is transfered;

Full name

Full address and not a P.O Box

Contact number

on transfer please include your forum username

Regards

AURE0N

Edited by AUR30N

why are the goodies never applicable to camrys :(

someone start a group buy for some camry grilles and eyelids as well pleeeeease?

Tinz

did you want my brand new duck tail rear boot spoiler as said I originally bought for Aurion but found out it only fits the camry 07 models

give me 60 bux + postage

AUR30N

so itz youuuuu! can you email me your banking details instead? i'm having problems accessing the private message box and its a hit and miss situation... duno why, thus was not able to get back to you coz all i could remember was i was meant to get a spoiler from someone who owns an aurion (hows that for a useful clue here).

tavischan@gmail.com - give me total including registered mail, thanks.

O.k. People,

It's great start to the day the moderator has given me the green light to go ahead with the group buy which we all have been waiting for eargerly for over past few weeks. :D.

2. Ingres - thai mesh grill & eyelids

3. o12lando - thai mesh grill & eyelids

5. Wulfkind - thai mesh grill & eyelids

4. Freddo - chrome grill

6. Zr Nate - eyelids

7.Stylusion sorry mate you may have to wait till the next group buy

The Prices as follows and may vary slightly due to the currency fluxuating exchange rate taken 14th May of website www.xe.com 1.00 AUD = 25.9172 THB

3. Lexus style camry 07 grill ABS Chrome = 2500baht = AUD$97.04.

EMS Air shipment 4660baht = AUD$180.83.

Paypal sellers/suppliers fees charged at 3.9% of total amount

Postage & Insurance to buyer depending on postcode $20.00 to $50.00 - Sydney people welcomed to do personal pick up.

Delivery time approx 5 working days from when I send payment to supplier to land in Sydney.

Payments to be made to my paypal account say dead line by Monday afternoon 11.30pm eastern time

what I will need when payment is transfered;

Full name

Full address and not a P.O Box

Contact number

on transfer please include your forum username

Regards

AURE0N

anyone got picz of what these things are meant to look like.. and man, the freight iz killer!

EMS Air shipment 4660baht = AUD$180.83 This amount is to be split by all buyers so atm divide by 6 people if all 6 people go ahead with the buy

Yes confirmed!!

So I assume for me the cost should be $46.56 + $25.04 + (180.83/6 = 30.2) = 101.8 + (postage to WA from Sydney = ??)

Pm sent to ya for the Paypal account.

Cheer mate!

so itz youuuuu! can you email me your banking details instead? i'm having problems accessing the private message box and its a hit and miss situation... duno why, thus was not able to get back to you coz all i could remember was i was meant to get a spoiler from someone who owns an aurion (hows that for a useful clue here).

tavischan@gmail.com - give me total including registered mail, thanks.

I would like to do a bank transfer as well... will that be possible? Aur3on i have sent you a PM, please let me know whether a bank transfer is possible? Cheers mate..

O.K. Payment recieved so far from;

1. mslun - thai mesh grill & eyelids - payment recieved

2. Ingres - thai mesh grill & eyelids - payment recieved

3. o12lando - thai mesh grill & eyelids - payment recieved

5. Wulfkind - thai mesh grill & eyelids - payment recieved

4. Freddo - chrome grill

6. Zr Nate - eyelids

AUR30N

Edited by AUR30N

Hi zzr88,

Stylusion is next in line if freddo doesn't buy in the group I will dispatch an emaill today to the supplier if it doesn't affect the postage too much you can buy in. but funds will have to be transfered by the deadline so we can order the goods.

if i make payment tonight or tommrow morning I should have the goods by friday next week his pretty quick.

AUR30N

Hi zzr88,

Stylusion is next in line if freddo doesn't buy in the group I will dispatch an emaill today to the supplier if it doesn't affect the postage too much you can buy in. but funds will have to be transfered by the deadline so we can order the goods.

if i make payment tonight or tommrow morning I should have the goods by friday next week his pretty quick.

AUR30N

oh ok so will i be able to buy in for the sports grill? just let me know your bank details and cost and i can transfer the money to you anytime before 4pm today or it will have to be after 11pm. I live in Brisbane.

thanks

Edited by ZZR88

sorry for the delay, i'm in Broome on holidays with limited web access. I will pass on this sorry for hassles cuased. On a bright note i'm going into talk about a trd on Tuesday....

Is it to late to buy the thai mesh grill still?

+1 with eyelids

there is another thread for eyelids on there own cause if you bought with this group buy you be paying to much freight as we would divided it by the amount of buyers.

but then again its up to you if want to pay that extra freight costs.

AUR30N

O.K. Payment recieved so far from;

1. mslun - thai mesh grill & eyelids - payment recieved

2. Ingres - thai mesh grill & eyelids - payment recieved

3. o12lando - thai mesh grill & eyelids - payment recieved

5. Wulfkind - thai mesh grill & eyelids - payment recieved

4. Freddo - chrome grill still waiting for reply I have msg him - still has to Monday night for response

6. Zr Nate - eyelids - no go anymore which is let done when some say yeah but Stylusion is intrested for a thai grill

AUR30N

Edited by AUR30N

So how much is the chrome grille gonna cost me landed in perth?

sorry been away on hols and forgot about the for sale section!

depends on your postcode between $20 to $50 cash on delivery insured. - unless you i send to 1 person in WA and you pick up personally from there.It would be heaps cheaper I'm not sure how close all you guys are to each other and if you guys want to do it that way.

AUR30N

Edited by AUR30N

depends on your postcode between $20 to $50 cash on delivery insured. - unless you i send to 1 person in WA and you pick up personally from there.It would be heaps cheaper I'm not sure how close all you guys are to each other and if you guys want to do it that way.

AUR30N

I think that's a good idea... I think the one closest to the City should be the centre point of contact. I live in Karawara which is 10min drive to the City so I don't mind.

What do the others think?

AUR30N

I think that's a good idea... I think the one closest to the City should be the centre point of contact. I live in Karawara which is 10min drive to the City so I don't mind.

What about to Fremantle? :P even close to city :P

AUR30N

I don't mind picking up from there.. So long as no one's in Rockingham and other far flung places :P

AUR30N

I don't mind picking up from there.. So long as no one's in Rockingham and other far flung places :P

Any of you staying in Brisbane Area??