Group Buy for Aurion Thai Grill

AUR30N

If u'r lookin for a Thai mesh grill, Hidden Taco is selling his to get a lexus grill.. If ur keen on a set of eye lids, ur just a thread away. There's a group buy for those who missed the last GB
Anyone keen to run this again?

I just showed the better half pics and she likes it. I tried taking off the stock gril tonight and it was easy.

Sports grill & eyelids anyone?

Thanks VF-X.

Kenny G,

I have a thai grill that want to sell, I have never used it but I did spray primer on it and start to lightly spray it the tungsten colour. It also comes with a much better and finer mesh part then it originally came with.

All you would need to do is lightly sand it back, plastic prime it again with one coat then spray it what ever colour you want. Then cut and cable tie the mesh to it.

PM me if you are interested.

Put your name down in this thread of the eyelids Aurion 06-08 roof spoiler, duck tail and eyelids

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
Hi Guys,

all those interested in group buy for aurion thai grills please post away

there roughly $90 dollars each landed to sydney postage to any other state will be extra.

please post away for expression of interest hopefully we can get a better deal.

AUR30N

Is it still possible to get teh Aurion thai grill?? if so how much would it cost landing in PErth and is there a pic of it?!

Thanks

FAdz 89

Hi Guys,

there roughly $90 dollars each landed to sydney postage to any other state will be extra.

AUR30N

Is it still possible to get teh Aurion thai grill?? if so how much would it cost landing in PErth and is there a pic of it?!

Thanks

FAdz 89

Ouch.. What am I suppose to do with this one people.. =( :( :( :(

Hi Guys,

AUR30N

Thanks

FAdz 89

Shipping something that large to Perth can cost $70+ which is probably the same price as the part its self. I wouldnt risk it.

Hi Guys,

AUR30N

Thanks

FAdz 89

Shipping something that large to Perth can cost $70+ which is probably the same price as the part its self. I wouldnt risk it.

im in perth and im taking part in the group buy??? :unsure:

Hi Guys,

AUR30N

Thanks

FAdz 89

well, I hope I am wrong.

Hi Guys,

AUR30N

Thanks

FAdz 89

well, I hope I am wrong.

edit:

ok so i just realised that its the rong group buy, my bad, pls forgive. ^_^

then to Fad 89,

check out the other thread in the group buy, that is current, althou it may already be too late as well...

Edited by -DAvo

Hi Guys,

AUR30N

Thanks

FAdz 89

well, I hope I am wrong.

edit:

ok so i just realised that its the rong group buy, my bad, pls forgive. ^_^

then to Fad 89,

check out the other thread in the group buy, that is current, althou it may already be too late as well...

See what VF-X says, I think he might have already agreed on prices with the distributor. If not, you can share postage costs to WA :D