GET YOUR CAR ON THE TOCAU BANNER!!!

PhantomCorona

Ok so if you guys havent already read the thread "Banner Change!" in "Site Suggestions" this is a kinda add on to our conversation there.

Banner Change! Link

Ok. A lil overview on our thread for the ppl who CBF reading.

So im planning on having the banner up top of your page.... Located /\ UP! /\. To be changed from this boring old corolla.

Well the guys who have spoken up on this Banner Change! thread have said to improve my TRD Aurion banner.

But then i was thinking how bout we bring a lil more.... what would ou call it. Community to it.

Ok. So here is the part most of you guys are waiting to read.

Well with this idea in mind i have thought about collecting some images of MEMBERS RIDES. Not by me going through all car photos in MEMBERS RIDES and maybe upsetting ppl if there ride was shown without permission.

So this is where this thread comes into use.

I would like any member who would like there car to be used in the banner to post pictures up here.

Guys i know privacy of your number plates WILL worry most of yous. So if this goes to plan i WILL be changing plates to 'TOCAU".

So guys please get posting.

Then by the end of this I will get ppls votes on what images to use on the banner. So its not just my choice.

Guys this is getting me pumped already so please get posting. Or shooting!

Get back ASAP!

Note: Please guys do not use images you have found on the net (I COULD HAVE DONE THAT!) and don't send pictures of cars that really wont be worth wasting time over (BY THAT I MEAN PAINT PEELING, RUSTED OUT JUNKS, ETC...).

Thanks guys.

Edited by PhantomCorona

Hmm this would be a good idea, on AE86DC they have the rotating banner with members rides aswell. They also have quirky little sayings like

'Chuck Norris says Hachis gets the girls' and 'Quad throttle bodies not for the weak...' 'When 11ooo rpm isn't enough' 'We prefer it sideways' 'We endorse Panda' and so you get the point.

So I had went for a quick fang in the photo folders and heres what I've come up with. They're random and shown in no particular order.

These first four are from one of the VIC cruises to Korummburra and Im positive the owners of these following cars DO NOT mind their plates being visible either.

VIC crew's cruise to Korummburra:

DSC06333.jpg

DSC06345.jpg

DSC06338.jpg

DSC06332.jpg

Going to a wedding in Morwell:

DSC07117.jpg

Got boss kit? (My Sprinter)

DSC07227.jpg

Bonbon (Jonny) and myself in Marysville, small cruise with some freinds. Pretty sad come to think of it and it was such a beautiful place too.

DSC07363.jpg

PART I

Edited by Silly-Karr

PART II

My Glanza mate helping me pull the Trueno's motor:

DSC08242.jpg

Bonbon (Jonny) at mine ready for a big one: pics semi non related

DSC07625.jpg

n1147068817_30250774_7955.jpg

n1147068817_30250773_3459.jpg

DSC07627.jpg

Silly-Karr's front yard:

DSC08270.jpg

Cheers

Luke

ps. can someone crop the dates out, fark Im silly.

Hey Guys,

what about a video/picture carousel that runs through everyone's rides that have offered?

Is that hard to set-up?

Evo

Hey Guys,

what about a video/picture carousel that runs through everyone's rides that have offered?

Is that hard to set-up?

Evo

Or even if you 'could' click on it to take you directly to that persons build/members thread?

BUT if people don't CONTRIBUTE? o.0

Sorry guys. I havent been on to do some drafts. My net has recently been gay. Freakin mobile broadband crap! To be even more sad im using my iphone in the werribee plaza to write this. But guys i will hopefully be back in action soon.

omg i so need eyelids for my facelift :spiteful: !! thats next on the list...

anyone know any good places to get it sprayed and delivered? if not delivered, i know a spray place <_<

Yea stock "looking" camry for the banner :D

All these people with there modified cars, we need to promote SAFE driving lol :P

08-02-09_1410.jpg

Untitled.jpg

08-02-09_1828.jpg

thers a few of my pickies

Edited by addy287

Yea stock "looking" camry for the banner :D

All these people with there modified cars, we need to promote SAFE driving lol :P

LMAO SAFE DRIVING WIth those pics hahaha it seems like you had a crash lol :P ...