PowerFC Conversion Harness

Whats the turn around from order to delivery? I'm really intrested

I can have another one made up in about a week. So quicker than it takes to get the PowerFC from Japan.

As Suprathai said, it comes with a base map, but who knows what it's a base for...

Dave,

These pics are the best I could do in trying to show the rows of wires on the ecu connectors hope it helps

post-7980-1248643775_thumb.jpg

post-7980-1248643789_thumb.jpg

post-7980-1248643801_thumb.jpg

• 3 months later...

Hey Superdave

Why have you removed paypal as a payment option?

I'll field that one, I do some work in a related industry. Paypal is **** and costs heaps for the purchaser and the seller.

There.

On another note: dont suppose you can make up a 7th gen Celica Automatic PowerFC harness?

Hey Superdave

Why have you removed paypal as a payment option?

I'll field that one, I do some work in a related industry. Paypal is **** and costs heaps for the purchaser and the seller.

Yeah, after I actually looked into all the costs it was just ridiculous. I cannot prove how trustworthy I am as I don't publish who buys my stuff, but I only request the money once I have finished the harness; so no long waits due to part shortages.

On another note: dont suppose you can make up a 7th gen Celica Automatic PowerFC harness?

I can make one, but I will have no way of testing it to know if it works.

• 1 month later...

It's to do with getting the temp gauge in the clutser to work; which isn't a requirement for everything to work. The Celica uses a multiplex system to send the signal to the cluster while the Corolla never got this system. The temp sensor in the head supplies the PowerFC still.

did u have an updated picture of what the updated harness looks like ?

It's not much different looking. The black stuff is no longer used and have added better quality connectors for the temp sensor.

What do you use instead of the black stuff?

• 2 months later...
  • 10 months later...

Someone was telling me for sportivos you leave the stock ecu in place and connect the Powerfc to it is it true or it was a lie, and the ecu gets removed and powerfc installed sorry for stupid question im just reading to mcuh about them thats starting to confuse me.

• 4 months later...

I've got a whole bunch of them new from AMP. You can have one for $40 posted. The other option is to desolder the socket from an old ECU or buy a fields harness.

I've got a whole bunch of them new from AMP. You can have one for $40 posted. The other option is to desolder the socket from an old ECU or buy a fields harness.

so how many of them in 1 pack?

the containers I got from tyco had 4 headers in each. They were sourced through a wholesaler that deals in lots that are split from the MOQ, and bought as part of a $10K order.

• 4 months later...
  • 8 years later...

I know this topic is old but I have one if your harnesses having trouble trying to get my stock water temperature guage to work even on a cold start the guage goes up half way ,do I have to run an after market temperature guage