Hot Thai Aurions

AUR30N

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

that would make ur car look hot, I found a contact for that today here in sydney

my mate has a business in wollongong doing that to the tyres if anyone is interested. ill pass thanks

Found this the other day looks hot I can't wait to get a new look for my new ZR6

42461148519948150108210.jpg

42461148519908149108210.jpg

these photos look like their taken at Tempe am i right?????????????????? :whistling:

well those pics are from the "taleb tyres" website, so i'm assuming its from their business, not tempe?

just an assumption though... im not from sydney, so i dont know how the front of either shop looks like...

Have you knowticed that non of them have the thai trd sports grill look at all on there cars.....

Makes sense because non of them have a 'sports' look to them anyways.

Have you knowticed that non of them have the thai trd sports grill look at all on there cars.....

Makes sense because non of them have a 'sports' look to them anyways.

this is true.. all those kits from the asian countries aren't for the 'sporty look'... its more of a VIP look...

Found this the other day looks hot I can't wait to get a new look for my new ZR6

these photos look like their taken at Tempe am i right?????????????????? :whistling:

Nah...Went to tempe several times... Doubt it's from Tempe Tyres...

At first I thought the rim lips were green... A bit dissapointed there...But no doubt that still looks hot..

Nah...Went to tempe several times... Doubt it's from Tempe Tyres...

At first I thought the rim lips were green... A bit dissapointed there...But no doubt that still looks hot..

taleb tyres just south of tempe tyres just past west botany st. thought the background looked familiar.

the green is actually growing on me. sorry for diverting the topic

just to keep this one alive, here's a few more just to whet your appetite fellas... (yay, my first contribution to the forums lol)

1.jpg

DSC02855-1.jpg

DSC_0245.jpg

camry5_005.jpg

camry5_006.jpg

the last one is my favourite of all Aurion's I've come across so far.... very gangsta lol =)

last batch... i promise hehe

http://www.camryclub.com/modules.php?name=...ad&id=28583 <----- group buy on the front bar, anybody?? ;-)

http://www.camryclub.com/modules.php?name=...ad&id=28581 <----- got dish??

http://www.camryclub.com/modules.php?name=...ad&id=28578 <----- oh so sexual...

The rest of them here.... ---> http://www.camryclub.com/modules.php?name=...pic&t=26613

Thank you, love you long time.... =)

May I also mention

I have found about 10 suppliers thai & malaysia/singapour and china that do kits

they may have similar kits not all the same either some PU other fiber glass or abs.

also wald kits 4 diffrent variantions look very similar but have closer look and all is revealed.

kits begin from AUD$200 to AUD$700 then + postage extra which is the killer part

AUR30N

DSC_0243.jpg

does anybody know what is the name of the front lip on this car and where i can get them from in Oz?

that kit is the OEM thailand thats how they come out standard. Or what they call it showroom v1

see thread http://au.toyotaownersclub.com/forums/inde...c=20836&hl=

the second link i think it is

AUR30N

Edited by AUR30N

May I also mention

I have found about 10 suppliers thai & malaysia/singapour and china that do kits

they may have similar kits not all the same either some PU other fiber glass or abs.

also wald kits 4 diffrent variantions look very similar but have closer look and all is revealed.

kits begin from AUD$200 to AUD$700 then + postage extra which is the killer part

AUR30N

hey mate do you have more details ie local supplier contact/phone?

i'm interested in the showroom v1/v2 front lip but i'd also like to see what variations are available for the Wald kits... thx!

Found some hot Aurions love the one with twin head fog lights

have to try locate front bar

dsc4557.jpg

AUR30N

hi i am from malaysia i am looking for the aurion sportivo bodykit cn u let me know where did u get yours u cn e-mail at djwatt316@yahoo.com thank!!!

post-13964-1244390158_thumb.jpg

dsc4557.jpg

AUR30N

hi i am from malaysia i am looking for the aurion sportivo bodykit cn u let me know where did u get yours u cn e-mail at djwatt316@yahoo.com thank!!!

It's the stock for Sportivos in Australia...

Since ur in Malaysia.. I reckon gettin off of Thai is much easier.. Coz i think they have a set of sportivos kit there.. Saw there few times.. It's either Thailand or Singapore.

And also, welcome to TOCAU

dsc4557.jpg

AUR30N

It's the stock for Sportivos in Australia...

Since ur in Malaysia.. I reckon gettin off of Thai is much easier.. Coz i think they have a set of sportivos kit there.. Saw there few times.. It's either Thailand or Singapore.

And also, welcome to TOCAU

do u know the price of the sportivo front grill...tq