3rd row seating floor mats self made with pics!

shengs

Is anyone using a 3rd row floor mat? I would like to get one, but don't think toyota sells them.

Not sure where to look for aftermarket ones.

Thanks!

-Edit

Had some free time over the long weekend, got some rubber lining, and made my own 3rd row seat floor mat! I'm so proud of my handy work ;)

Firstly, i got newspapers and started drawing an outline of the floor, paying attention to the corners and where it bends. Eventually I made the template of my mat out of newspaper. Stuck the template onto the rubber and traced, and cut. Woo-laa!

3613344552_7e452d9a18.jpg

3613344704_fc7a843384.jpg

3613344932_929d1247bf.jpg

3613344842_630106868b.jpg

Edited by shengs

I've never seen any specific Kluger 3rd row type for sale. I had a set of black mats from a previous car in the garage, the rear two are perfect size for the Kluger 3rd row so I put them in. Have a sticky beak in Supercheap auto or similar and see what you can find. They should let you take them out of the shop to see if they fit prior to buying.

I am very interested in how you go with the mats for the third row

has any one got a set of the kluger carpet mats do they cover the middle seat in the middle row as the rubber ones thay gave me are very average

If someone has a pic of the carpet ones would be great if you could post it for us

Thanks

Twiggy

has any one got a set of the kluger carpet mats do they cover the middle seat in the middle row as the rubber ones thay gave me are very average

If someone has a pic of the carpet ones would be great if you could post it for us

Thanks

Twiggy

Twiggy,

This is from my middle row, I've no mat for the third row as I've only used the 3rd row once.

Mat.jpg

Thanks

Twiggy

Twiggy,

This is from my middle row, I've no mat for the third row as I've only used the 3rd row once.

Hey fish thanks for the photo

Are they the toyota mats or after market mats?

They are perfect for what I want

Thanks

Twiggy

Anyone know if there are tailor made rubber mats available for the kluger anywhere? With kids and mud the carpet ones just don't stand up, and the Toyota rubber ones are generic and a horrible fit.

Is anyone using a 3rd row floor mat? I would like to get one, but don't think toyota sells them.

Not sure where to look for aftermarket ones.

Thanks!

hi all

there is a company called matcraft in victoria that make the third row mat, you can check them out at matcraft.com.au they quoted me $44 plus $16.50 delivery to sydney.I called local toyota dealer and they quoted $100 for the 3rd row

hope this helps

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Had some free time over the long weekend, got some rubber lining, and made my own 3rd row seat floor mat! I'm so proud of my handy work ;)

Firstly, i got newspapers and started drawing an outline of the floor, paying attention to the corners and where it bends. Eventually I made the template of my mat out of newspaper. Stuck the template onto the rubber and traced, and cut. Woo-laa!

I like your work. I too had some free time over the week end and made my own seat protectors for the lower rear part of the front row seats. Due to my kids being young, and their legs being short, I find their feet always end up resting on the back of the front seats between the base and the seat pockets. I got sick of always cleaning dirty foot prints off my nice black leather. My solution was to buy some 0.8mm thick clear PVC plastic sheeting from Spotlight, fold it into the pocket and attach it to the seats with some adhesive backed hooked velcro tape. Two 400x500mm pieces of PVC are all that is required. It is hardly noticeable and given the recent rain in Brisbane was $20 well spent. I'll post some pics shortly.

Edited by Kesawi

• 4 years later...