TRD logo scuff plates expression of interest for Aurion

AUR30N

I hope the scuff plates are thin coz i just found out that Prodigy have rubber scuff plates... lo

that or am i missing something again... :P

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Quick update

scuffs are in

dsc02300v.jpg

not the best photo

Please email me your addy with forum username to cortina_tc@hotmail.com

AUR30N

Edited by AUR30N

AUR3ON, Did the price include delivery as well?

Hey Jeff,

interstate orders did but sydney order did not include postage.

All Sydney people Saturday or Sunday good time for me most of you have my number if not email me

Cheers

AUR30N

Aur3on, the Brisbane ones (Me, Speedz, Secaboy, NZMO31) will be mail to me and i will pass it to them, i will email you my mailing details.

(Secaboy & NZMO31, can pm me your mobile number so that once i received it i will contact you and arrange where to meet??)

All Sydney people Saturday or Sunday good time for me most of you have my number if not email me

Oh ok. Cheers!

If anyone in Sydney is keen on meeting around the same time then I am free all weekend.

Also, I have a spare led festoon replacement for the first person to put dibz on it. free.... I was sent two by mistake from some seller on ebay. (Pending we meet at AUR3ON's at the same time)

http://i484.photobucket.com/albums/rr204/S...lzlz/31mm-1.jpg

Edited by Hidden Taco

Oh ok. Cheers!

If anyone in Sydney is keen on meeting around the same time then I am free all weekend.

Also, I have a spare led festoon replacement for the first person to put dibz on it. free.... I was sent two by mistake from some seller on ebay. (Pending we meet at AUR3ON's at the same time)

http://i484.photobucket.com/albums/rr204/S...lzlz/31mm-1.jpg

be cool to get photo shoot of all aurions :P

Now there in i'm a bit green with envy...

p.s AUR3ON if ya ever wanna sell that grille you have let me know... :blush:

There 1 spare set.

AUR30N

Hey AUR3ON, PM me with price include postage to Melbourne & bank details and i will transfer some bucks to you asap...thanks mate.

Might be a dumb question...but how do we fit these? :g:

from what Aur3on told me.. you just stick it on.. lol

they have double sided tape on them all you need to do is get some alchole based solution and wipe your platics down to remove any grease dirt and armoral so they stick on properly.

AUR30N

Sweet.. Thanks for that Ari..

Hey Hidden Taco.. Im in Syd so we could meet up n then go get the stuff from AUR3ON if you want..

Ari & Stylusion,

Is 11am Saturday 25th fine?

If not, recommend a time.

Cheers

Lad's & lasses,

your items have been shipped Aust Post Insured. you should recieve card in the mail to go and pick up from your local post office.

there in round tube with bubble wrap cost me bit more than expected that's my bad luck as i thought they would of fitted in express bag but the scuff were little to big and would of got damaged.

hope to see few pic soon of them.

AUR30N

Lad's & lasses,

your items have been shipped Aust Post Insured. you should recieve card in the mail to go and pick up from your local post office.

there in round tube with bubble wrap cost me bit more than expected that's my bad luck as i thought they would of fitted in express bag but the scuff were little to big and would of got damaged.

hope to see few pic soon of them.

AUR30N

Cheers mate, thanks for the arrangement of the Group Buy... Nice.. new scuff plates next week.. :)