Aurion Owner stats

where and what do you drive  

68 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

i guess i need to trade in the Prodigy for the ZR6 to make it into the group... <_<

sorry i missed u mate add speedz to my list as well as bri90 were a growning bunch up here

and cranky....y are so many sydney ppl coming to live in qld then?

qld is where it is boys sorry....qld roll call me, djkor, ZZR88, Secaboy, Supatouring, Supercharged TRD, 00UCH, 51DER, SportivoGirl, BONDIE(an ex aurion owner), Yoda, Ingres and thats just a few

who u got NSW come on ahahha

Me, Aureon, Jin [ Ex as well], cranky, SX6 [saw his car this morning], DkZr6, Pumped, Aurion_Zr6... Emmm Am i missing anyone?

Seriously...I hardly see any1 in the forum that resides in Sydney...especially in the eastern.. =(

me :huh:

i guess i need to trade in the Prodigy for the ZR6 to make it into the group... <_<

sorry i missed u mate add speedz to my list as well as bri90 were a growning bunch up here

and cranky....y are so many sydney ppl coming to live in qld then?

cheaper living costs than sydney - I know about 8 families that thought queenslands was the dream state and sold up and moved up there 6 months to 1 year there back in sydney.

1. any location when your on holidays and don't have to work and get on the pis* is a dream place.

2. QLD maybe more laxed in pace and cheaper but what good is it if you can't get steady job.

3. Once sold up in NSW and you have used most your money in QLD surviving its impossible to buy back into sydney real estate investments and now these families are renting cause of there stupidy.

no offence qld great holiday place or unless u been born up there and have the contacts.

anyway getting back on topic - the poll still tells the story NSW is leader and thank god for no cheating on double voting :D hahahaha

P.S. Hey ELEGNT - your white walls suit the colour of your car " apart from white , Blue second best" :P :P :P :P

AUR30N

Edited by AUR30N

A lot of quiet NSW members it seems..

Hmm, also this might be a bit off topic, but i haven't seen any tungsten colour Aurion's on this forum yet, is it that unpopular?

there all lerkers not posters....what colour is that...i no there is no reef coloured aurions on here (or are we talking about the same colour :ph34r: )

BLACK ZR6 FROM NEWY NSW WE SEE A FEW AROUND TOWN BUT DONT THINK ANY OF THEM ARE ON THIS FORUM post-13323-1243595268_thumb.jpg

Wow..Lookin hot...Welcome to the forum..

I don't expect you to add NZ in to your survey because, well, this is a OZ website, but I am an Aussie with an SX6 in NZ so here's my unofficial vote for the non-state state :-)

NZ

SX6

I don't expect you to add NZ in to your survey because, well, this is a OZ website, but I am an Aussie with an SX6 in NZ so here's my unofficial vote for the non-state state :-)

NZ

SX6

That's ok, I'm a kiwi with a TRD Aurion in Sydney. So that will balance the votes out. :D