KEYED

just had my car over a week and some *%$K bloody keyed it

the door behind d driver side and part of the panel behind it im so

****** really cnt express my anger :angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry:

how can ppl b so cruel.................

Damn that really sucks, I know how you would be feeling, nice new car and some brainless cun7 comes along and most likely out of jealousy does one of the most mungreal things.

Hmm quess there is some upsides to living in a smallish town like Hervey Bay, this sort of stuff seldom happens.

But i will never buy a spare tyre cover for my cruiser again as I have had 2 nicked.

Sorry to hear that ...

Know how you feel .

I had 2 accidents on the 2nd day after I picked up my new corolla ...

a P Plater in an old beat up commordore .. not paying attention .. up the @ss at a traffic light ..

and after parking in a shopping centre someone reversed in to the front ...

So a brand new car ... 2 days old ... Damage to the front and back ...

Because of stupid ppl ... its irritating ... but squat diddly you can do about it ..

I know how you feel there dood. I had my Stivo washed at the Lane Cove car wash at the corner of Epping and Pacific Hwy. One of the little ****s there scrapped the paint work whilst washing the car with the high pressure gerney. They spent 5 mins washing the car and 5 minutes trying to cover the 15cm scratch on the passenger door. Dishonest little assholes!

The day after I took delivery of my Camry Azura, I went to Bankstown Square for 20 minutes. returned to the car and found that someone had shopping-trolleyed me rear right hand side door and quarter panel. Cost me $1000 at the smash repairs!! :angry: :(

perhaps you shouldnt be on the forums while you're at work anyway :P

but on topic- it sucks to hear bout the car.

really pisses me off that there are people out there who do that... what did they get out of it?? :angry:

im not sure if i should get insurance 2 fix this or just leave it d excess is a bitch 2 pay 4

here a pic of the damage wat u guys fink will polish or nefing make it less noticable

im still burning

this also happen 2 my dads brand new car a few yers ago but it was worse d whole left side of the car was keyed deeply and whoever did it had fun i tell u :angry::angry::angry::angry:

Hey JAZE55, sorry to hear about the key'ing. :angry:

I have a couple of suggestions that may help, Turtle Wax, it comes with a lipstick like wax stick, which you can actually fill in the scratch if it's a deep one. I've used it on my Black Celica before I sold it. It does ok, but you need to re-apply every now and then as it's only wax and will dissolve/come out??

The other thing is, with your new Sportivo, it should have come with some of the Toyota "Touch Up Paint". I've used it on my car for small chips in the paintwork and that seems to be quite good, I don't know how it will do on the longer scratches, but of course, the colour matches quite well. It should be less noticeable if you do a good job on it. Good luck! :)

My two cents worth as well

Try the coloured polish (obviously black) I forget the brand it also comes with the lipstick wax for filling in deep scratches. I used the dark blue on my camry before trading it in it looked really good after. The coloured polish seems to get in and cover up the ligher undercoat. Don't know how it would last cause I traded it.

If its not deep I have used Mothers swirl remover on the Sportivo and it has hidden scratches really well.

Hope it's not too bad.

im not sure if i should get insurance 2 fix this or just leave it d excess is a bitch 2 pay 4

here a pic of the damage wat u guys fink will polish or nefing make it less noticable

im still burning

this also happen 2 my dads brand new car a few yers ago but it was worse d whole left side of the car was keyed deeply and whoever did it had fun i tell u :angry:  :angry:  :angry:  :angry:

Enough! Sorry to hear about your bad luck, but please PLEASE write in proper sentences, using "spelling" and "grammar".

We live in a society, people.

Edited by oz_viking

im still burning

this also happen 2 my dads brand new car a few yers ago but it was worse d whole left side of the car was keyed deeply and whoever did it had fun i tell u :angry:  :angry:  :angry:  :angry:

Enough! Sorry to hear about your bad luck, but please PLEASE write in proper sentences, using "spelling" and "grammar".

We live in a society, people.

here here...

I second that motion...

Sorry to hear about the keying though mate, I've also had someone key my car near the rear door handle, quite deep too, but a coloured wax will cover it as mentioned, and if you a feeling confident, the touch up paint does do a good job. Allow it to dry and buff if up after and should be all good...

But yeah, correct use of grammer gets you a long way here, not all of us speak in txt. Personally after years of typing structured sentences I find it more time consuming to think about what I need to type in txt then it is to actually just type what I want to say straight up. Plus you avoid miscommunication better, at least to the greatest extent. If you've seen 'da Ali G movie you know what I mean...

Edited by Blue_Stivo

Whoa i got flamed for my grammar and spelling hahahaha. Well i will go to autobarn tommorrow and find this wax thing you guys are talking about and give it a go, however i did not get touch up paint with my car. i will go to the dealership and ask why?