EOI - Group buy - Toyota corolla facelift Eyelids and tailids

Evo7

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yes, i kow its a bit pricy, but look at KaZe's ex ride :D

Evo

lmao yeah it was hot as i miss it dearly! :( i think i got the rear eyelids for dirt cheap because we were the first people to get them guinea pigs! :lol:

thats so nice and1. i think thats the same colour as my car too! 1c0? Can't wait to get the eyelids

Yep 1CO. Eyelids look much better with the blacked out headlights ;) B)

So tempted to get the front eyelids but on an acsent that's auto would look so try hard.. no offense to anyone with such car getting them or having them lol

So tempted to get the front eyelids but on an acsent that's auto would look so try hard.. no offense to anyone with such car getting them or having them lol

I dont think it matters whether you car is an ascent or conquest or what ever. or whether it is manual or auto .

If i did not already have eyelids on my sedan which is auto and ascent i would go for these. :clap::clap:

Considering the amount of mods everyone here on this forum the ascent badge does not matter at all as nearly eveyone debadges the car anyway :lol::lol::lol:

these eyelids will look great on any corolla :yahoo::yahoo:

Also those tail lids are very nice :yahoo: :yahoo

I would have those on my hatch if i had one which would be ascent and auto :lol::lol:

And a huge thank you to Evo for

Another excellent group buy :toast: :toast

three cheers for you Evo :toast::toast:

If you want the eyelids Sergio go for you wont regret it :D :D

Thanks Rocky :D its much appreciated,

hiya guys, just a show of hands of who would be interested in getting a pair of the C-One wing tips... i have emailed ol' mate from Ebay, and i think 190+postage is a bit outrageous for 1 person, so just seeing who would lik to get them also... After seeing them in real life, it has completely convinced me to get them :o

Evo

Awww man.......... I want >_< *spends more money*

just 1 question. How do they fit onto the spoiler? Cause I read that you have to screw it on? ie drill the spoiler? And also does it matter between pre FL and FL corolla's?

(ok yes i realise that was 4 questions)

just 1 question. How do they fit onto the spoiler? Cause I read that you have to screw it on? ie drill the spoiler? And also does it matter between pre FL and FL corolla's?

they fit on the spoiler with double sided tape and 3 screws each

yes have to screw it on or can get it moulded if you like

yes have to drill a 6 holes into the spoiler 4 on top and 2 one the bottom

yes it matters if its a FL and pre FL corolla because the wings are slightly different and the wing tips are also different

hope that answers your questions :)

Thanks Rocky :D its much appreciated,

hiya guys, just a show of hands of who would be interested in getting a pair of the C-One wing tips... i have emailed ol' mate from Ebay, and i think 190+postage is a bit outrageous for 1 person, so just seeing who would lik to get them also... After seeing them in real life, it has completely convinced me to get them :o

Evo

How much cheaper are we talking?

yes it matters if its a FL and pre FL corolla because the wings are slightly different and the wing tips are also different

Thanks for the info! If thats they case then i'll be in if evo can get the wing tips for the FL rolla's

Thanks for the info! If thats they case then i'll be in if evo can get the wing tips for the FL rolla's

pretty sure AUDM corollas (prefacelift and facelift) have the pre FL spoiler. the FL spoiler didn't make it to aus

preface

facelift

pretty sure AUDM corollas (prefacelift and facelift) have the pre FL spoiler. the FL spoiler didn't make it to aus

preface

facelift

That second spoiler isn't a facelift spoiler. It seems to be a european e12 spoiler.

Apparently there is a diff between the preface and facelift.

preface

facelift

That second spoiler isn't a facelift spoiler. It seems to be a european e12 spoiler.

Apparently there is a diff between the preface and facelift.

nope euro spoiler doesnt have a rear brakelight