EOI - Group buy - Toyota corolla facelift Eyelids and tailids

Evo7

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey Crew,

i found out that we can't get any lower in pricing for the Wingtips... so they are $190... + postage :(

Evo

I paid about $180 for a set of C-One wing tips just over a year ago I reckon.

Here are the C-ONE part numbers:

CA7601-NE121: All grade of ZZE123 and NZE12# ('01.1 - '02.9) Pre-Facelift

CA7601-NE122: All grade of ZZE12# and NZE12# ('02.9 - '06.9) Facelift

CA7601-NE12G: ZZE12#G, NZE12#G and CE121G ('00.8 - '06.9) Wagon

Now the ones I've got are for Facelift but when lined up on my car (facelift) it doesn't fit. So what I did was I bought a Pre-Facelift wing off ebay and when I got it I lined up the wing tips but again they didn't fit too snug.

BUT I'll double check the part number that is on the spoilers box to confirm what wing it is.

I'll also get some piccies to show you what I mean.

Edited by Silly-Karr

they are different spoilers... pre facelift and facelift even if the wing tips are made for each one its not a really tight fit but it fits! once you stick them and drill them on they will look much better mine had a slight gap on the bottom but nothing major i tried my friends pre facelift wing tips and was even bigger gap thats from personal experience... so yeah up to you guys

also im sure that the facelift wing tips dont extend out that long compared to the pre facelift ones

So are eyelids still up for grabs ??? $190 or not i still want a pair :P

Yes you can still get the eyelids. It will be $150 + postage. Not too sure how much postage will be whether it will be $27 or a bit more. Don't quote me, wait for evo to answer that one.

Heya crew, since somebody reminded me about this, i thought i will add that final orders are tomoz... I will be ordering these so its time to get your payments in :D for the facelift eyelids :lol:

PM me for payment details

Evo

Ordering today... Only two that will be getting these is 123R-prozak and Azza :D

Congrats guys, these will look mint on your cars :toast:

To the others... i just can't sit around waiting for you to PM me... If you would like to purchase them yourselves, go to www.topstage.com.au

Evo

just a quick one,

payment for your eyelids has been made :D

Dan and Azza, now the waiting game begins lol :P

Evo

Going to be driving my sportivo down to the snow beginning of next month. Hope these arrive b4 then so I can get the sprayed and put on!

yeah looks like its going to be awesome snow. Think of the fuel economy driving down there. I don't like playing the waiting game. are there any cheats to win the game instantlly?

just a quick one,

payment for your eyelids has been made :D

Dan and Azza, now the waiting game begins lol :P

Evo

awsome, let us know when u get it so we can give u our address

Hey Azza and Dan,

i should be getting these in This Friday, when i get them, i will post up some pics of your New Eyelids B)

Evo

Update Azza and Dan,

i will finally have these in my possession this afternoon, so i will post up pics tonight :P

Evo

*Waits for pictures* I went to a local smash repair and the quoted me $300 to colour match and paint these..... Can that be right?

far out thats expensive !!! nah should be like 80 or 100

im in no rush for them, can't even afford to paint em, maybe i should just stick em on at night? lol

Edited by 123R-Prozak

Hey guys,

i need to know wich one of you would be willing to deliver to the other... I will send them to 1 of you two, just need your addresses... in both of your Sigs, say you are from Sydney, so if i send these to Dan, then Azza, you can organise with Dan when you can get them off him... cause you did say that you are going away...

Evo