[VIC] - Dyno Day - Melbourne July 09 Monthly Meet

Why bother if you can do it in real life scenario anyways? :P :P

Btw if there is heaps of free spots left, I might convert myself into an entrant closer to the deadline.

Jonathon just enter, it's always a good benchmark and to see whether your mods to date are actually adding the power.

See if say the Cai is giving you bout 7-10kw atw, and exhaust another 7-9kw atw etc. If it's not then you'll get an idea

whether your car has something wrong with it or if it's spot on in power just like the rest of us :D

P.S. You like spending money hahaha and it's only $45

Kenji

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Why bother if you can do it in real life scenario anyways? :P :P

Btw if there is heaps of free spots left, I might convert myself into an entrant closer to the deadline.

This is a very good time to do it as you can compare your figures with other stivos on the same dyno and day.

You can use the figure as your benchmark. Last year we came here and this year we are all coming back to this same dyno to find out what the mods have done and the power status of our car.

Think no further.. Just do it Jono!

Hi Ladies / Gents,

Sorry took me so long to get on this thread. Great to see you guys participating again.

Even if you are not participating come down for a chat and a snag/drink.

Everyone is pretty friendly :)

Also a couple of GTCC Members will be stopping by with their new R35 GTRs so I am really looking forward to that. Favorite car at the moment :)

http://photos-e.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-sn...2_3973458_n.jpg

Any questions better to email me on brandon@gtcarclub.com as I am going to be very busy the next 2-3 weeks. Tight deadlines at work, a pregnant wife at home and a 3yr old that has way too much energy haha :)

Regards Brandon

http://www.gtcarclub.com/UserFiles/Image/1...o-Day-Flyer.jpg

Work has cut most of my shifts so I'll see if I can drop by. Won't be dynoing as I'm scared I'll take out the lowest HP award :P (If there was one)

don't worry mate, mine is stock, I'll be down there with you. :yahoo:

Hi all, unfortunately I can't make it down for a look-see now :( Like Andy I've gotta head in the opposite direction and go up to North East Vic - family thing I can't avoid has come up...

Would love to see photos/results of the dyno afterwards, and definitely count me in for whatever the next meet is!! Some kind of meet-up in August maybe??

Hi all, unfortunately I can't make it down for a look-see now :( Like Andy I've gotta head in the opposite direction and go up to North East Vic - family thing I can't avoid has come up...

Would love to see photos/results of the dyno afterwards, and definitely count me in for whatever the next meet is!! Some kind of meet-up in August maybe??

For sure mate. There is always next time.

I can't wait for another cruise............. hand itches ..............

Guni, how many spots are left do you know?

hey trungster, not too sure. Email Brandon and see what he says. Can u get off work?

For sure mate. There is always next time.

I can't wait for another cruise............. hand itches ..............

Excellent - am glad there will be a next time :D Would love to take the Cam out on another cruise, maybe later in the year we would be able to do the original cruise route that was proposed? Or a portion of it. I've never been out that way to Healesville, King Lake etc

Hi Guys,

i got an email back from Brandon and its all good. He said a couple of TOCAU ppl had mentioned interest / registered to Dyno and he would group us together, he asked what time would suit and i mentioned 11-12 o'clock approx for TOCAU entrants sound ok?

You said approx. 11-12 o'clock in the morning..is this confirmed?

Peter

I'm always 1st or 2nd on every dyno day i go.. weird how this happens LOL

nice and early haha :clap:

i might as well come early and see you guys do your cars :P

edit: earlier*

Edited by dwee.