Crash

matt-starlet

Last night i crashed the poor little starlet. I was heading around a 90 degree corner last night in the rain, wasnt driving stupidly at all, hit one of the many pot holes that are in the area which jumped it into a ditchand sent me careering for the kerb. Now the car isnt driving straight so it is going to be off to the shop to get fixed and while it is there maybe a couple of other goodies. But for now it is going to be catching the bus for me which i cant say i am looking forward to haveing to do

sorry to hear that dude! hope it gets fixed soon...screw your number plate to the front of your car somewhere and drive without a front bar...u scare ppl with that mass front mount

Ouch. Sorry to hear man. Hope you get it all resolved soon. I'd hate to catch public transport.

front left looks pushed back a bit

... just a bit.

yeah it sucks to my eyes the axle has been bent and that will be pricey i think so fingers crossed not going to know for sure until i manage to put it in somewhere but it isnt really in a driving state right now

o and the fmic is ok am thinking to save up for a bit and get some other goodies while it is in there depending how long i can last on public transport possibly it is time for the turbo upgrade :ph34r:

Edited by matt-starlet

anyone know of a good place to get it done on northside of brisbane this is well out of my abilities

I guess it depends... Exactly what do you think will need replacing?

uhh possibly suspension and front axle

Those parts aren't *that* hard to replace.. (I know because I've done both sides on my celica...)

any normal mechanic should be able to do it no sweat...