Black Wheels With Red Lips

Ingres

Also what about Ozzy Tyres in Brisbane, are they any good?

as i suggested above...

thats where i got my 20s from...

they were similar in price as tempe tyres for a similar set of 20s... from memory, they were slightly more expensive...

only difference being that they are in brissie... so they can fit it for you and if there are any issues with the rims/tyres, you can take it back to them...

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi, can anyone help me on this issue, i enquire about the wheels and the tyres that come with the wheels are 245/40/R19 98Y, so will 245/40 fit? cos from what others are having in their cars with 20" it is usually 245/30 or 245/35.. but if it is 19" will 245/40 fits?

Hi, can anyone help me on this issue, i enquire about the wheels and the tyres that come with the wheels are 245/40/R19 98Y, so will 245/40 fit? cos from what others are having in their cars with 20" it is usually 245/30 or 245/35.. but if it is 19" will 245/40 fits?

hmmm someone correct me if i'm wrong but for some reason i thought the TRD Aurion uses 245/35's on its 19's (which is why i'm still undecided on what rims to get for my Prodigy), so although 245/40 may fit on your pref'd 19" wheels, the overall rolling diameter will be slightly larger hence affecting the accuracy of your speedo...

Should do... The diameter of a 40R19 is still slightly smaller than a 30R20 so you should be fine.

Should do... The diameter of a 40R19 is still slightly smaller than a 30R20 so you should be fine.

Hopefully it will be alrite since i already ordered the wheels & tyres. After i got the wheels i will get it balance and fix up, if i am ok with the look then perhaps i won't lower it ..

Which wheels & tyres did ya order and when they due?

Ordered the wheel package from Tempe, the Lenso blacks wheel with red stripe, still like that better.. 19".. the package comes with kumho KU31 tyres.. have to go with the 245/40/19 to get the rite loading as the 245/35/19 ones are with a lower loading.. average tyres... but the price is alrite and i am happy with the package.. now just hope that if i lowered it .. will not scrup..

Ordered the wheel package from Tempe, the Lenso blacks wheel with red stripe, still like that better.. 19".. the package comes with kumho KU31 tyres.. have to go with the 245/40/19 to get the rite loading as the 245/35/19 ones are with a lower loading.. average tyres... but the price is alrite and i am happy with the package.. now just hope that if i lowered it .. will not scrup..

Suppose to due last friday but it is delayed to this friday.. DAMN..

Sweet,they will look real trick on you car,nice choice.. :clap:

19'' wheels with the 245/40/ tyres should be ok on the scrub issue..

it will only scrub if the car was lowered excessively or the rim itself has too much + offset

nonetheless i think you will be very tempted to lower it (at least down to the stock trd ride height)

each to their own black wheels have a very JDM look/feel about them therefore it needs to have a 'sporty' suspension to achieve that look...

it will only scrub if the car was lowered excessively or the rim itself has too much + offset

nonetheless i think you will be very tempted to lower it (at least down to the stock trd ride height)

each to their own black wheels have a very JDM look/feel about them therefore it needs to have a 'sporty' suspension to achieve that look...

Haha, Daryl say the same thing that after changing the wheels i will most likely want to lower my car. Went down to Fulcrum Hillcrest today, they advise me to fix up my wheels and bring it to them and they can measure and advise me whether it will be ok.. i think i will do just that ..

Finally got my wheels & tyres delivered from Tempe Tyres, been delayed for a week and all the waiting aaarrrggghh, just glad when the delivery guy help me with loading it into my car. Within minutes i am on my way to the workshop to get it bolted on.. After about 20mins or so of waiting, finally got it on.. Still considering whether i should lower it.. but looking at the car i think i probably should..

ingrescarwnewshoes007re.jpg

Finally got my wheels & tyres delivered from Tempe Tyres, been delayed for a week and all the waiting aaarrrggghh, just glad when the delivery guy help me with loading it into my car. Within minutes i am on my way to the workshop to get it bolted on.. After about 20mins or so of waiting, finally got it on.. Still considering whether i should lower it.. but looking at the car i think i probably should..

ingrescarwnewshoes007re.jpg

daym! Wheels make the car a whole lot better! Nice on bro... hopefully I will be your "blue equivalent" :P

looks hot mate... but definitely needs lowering.. :)
daym! Wheels make the car a whole lot better! Nice on bro... hopefully I will be your "blue equivalent" :P

Ya, took me awhile to hunt for these wheels, glad i went ahead and order from Sydney instead of buying other type of wheels in Brisbane, just like the black red combo..

Hey mate they look freakin awesome....well done. :clap:

glad the purchase thru Tempe Tyres went well...and yeah time to lower the beast can't leave it at 4wd height... :lol:

Wow, that looks really nice hey Daryl? ;)

I've been though this before. I'm not changing my rims, cause I go through rubber like there's no tomorrow.

I'd like to be different you know :P... instead of trying to look like everyone else. The stock rims are more unique now.

If I was really wanting to change rims, I'd probably go for Buddy Club P1's or Drifteks. Someone's got to represent the sporty side of the Aurion, and it doesn't seem like anyone else is going to do it.

What happened to your red grill? :P

Red Grill?? hahaha more like Pink Grill, it's in the closet, will be trying to buy the right red paint and have a go and getting it the same colour as the car, then perhaps i will try it again.. Now just lazy to try it again..

Wow, that looks really nice hey Daryl? ;)

I've been though this before. I'm not changing my rims, cause I go through rubber like there's no tomorrow.

I'd like to be different you know :P... instead of trying to look like everyone else. The stock rims are more unique now.

If I was really wanting to change rims, I'd probably go for Buddy Club P1's or Drifteks. Someone's got to represent the sporty side of the Aurion, and it doesn't seem like anyone else is going to do it.

+1 They actually look quite nice on the non-sportivo models :toast:

its all coming together nicely!! :D

now we just need daryl to pull his finger out and lower his... then all aurions in brissie will be low riders... :P hehe

Grrr. Why must I be pressured so much? The only reason why I'm taking so long is that I plan to do it right the first time, and that means spending something like $1500 to get the right suspension. I'm trying not to spend much on my car these days.

With my car as it is, I'd gladly go against one of you lowered Aurion's at QR and see what you can really do.

its all coming together nicely!! :D

now we just need daryl to pull his finger out and lower his... then all aurions in brissie will be low riders... :P hehe

Grrr. Why must I be pressured so much? The only reason why I'm taking so long is that I plan to do it right the first time, and that means spending something like $1500 to get the right suspension. I'm trying not to spend much on my car these days.

With my car as it is, I'd gladly go against one of you lowered Aurion's at QR and see what you can really do.

Daryl, the reason why they are pressuring you is: they look upon you and your car as a benchmark in terms of performance and style.. so with the changes you have made, naturally they wanted to see what is next on your list.. take your time buddy, performance can't be rush.. need to get everything right... and yours will lead the pack .. :)