[WA] TOCAU MEET (20 June 09)

:P ok now we have a prob

i would suggest curtin car park..but i think not everyone knows how to get there n stuff

karawara parking is quite gay ..

any suggestions guys?

The new car park near the new curtin gym/exam area. The carpark is HUGE and can be seen when driving along Kent St. Opposite Jackson Road.

dont make me quote myself twice :P..... does anybody know whhich place Im talking about? its the one next to the ovals and its HUGE N EMPTY! :D

• Replies 242
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:P ok now we have a prob

i would suggest curtin car park..but i think not everyone knows how to get there n stuff

karawara parking is quite gay ..

any suggestions guys?

The new car park near the new curtin gym/exam area. The carpark is HUGE and can be seen when driving along Kent St. Opposite Jackson Road.

dont make me quote myself twice :P..... does anybody know whhich place Im talking about? its the one next to the ovals and its HUGE N EMPTY! :D

yep i park there all the time.. and its just OFF KENT STREET pretty easy to find as you have the BIG WHITE FAT UGLY/PRETTY GYM BUILDING as a reference..

So i guess that`ll be our meeting point? :P

for those who dont know i`ll put up a map after exams :D

Legend Jeremy! btw I don't know but its up to you guys... I have a friend from work that's a member of another club and they're having a cruise the same day.. I think they're called Team fusion or something and she said they're nice people good to mingle with so if you guys permit maybe I can ask her to ask them if they want to join up later on the cruise?

Legend Jeremy! btw I don't know but its up to you guys... I have a friend from work that's a member of another club and they're having a cruise the same day.. I think they're called Team fusion or something and she said they're nice people good to mingle with so if you guys permit maybe I can ask her to ask them if they want to join up later on the cruise?

what cars do they have?? :P

hahaha! I was wondering whether to type what cars they have... mostly skylines, i think but its mainly for just meet n greet people I guess.

hahaha! I was wondering whether to type what cars they have... mostly skylines, i think but its mainly for just meet n greet people I guess.

:P i think lets just keep this a TOCAU meet for now :P

so u guys r orite with gathering at curtin car park?

:P

orite so final call b4 i lock the date,time and place in!

Date : Saturday (20t)

Time : 12pm-12.30pm (will depart at around 12.45pm to freo)

Meeting Point : Curtin Car Park (I will post up a pic of which car park and how to get there)

all good?

:P

orite so final call b4 i lock the date,time and place in!

Date : Saturday (20t)

Time : 12pm-12.30pm (will depart at around 12.45pm to freo)

Meeting Point : Curtin Car Park (I will post up a pic of which car park and how to get there)

all good?

sounds gud :spiteful:

ARGHHHH! i have to miss out on this one! DAYUM! i wanna come! i wanna come! i wanna come! but besties bday on that day. since 8am all the way till arvo T_T

BUT!

i might just pop in to carousel at 12 or smt, just say hi, chat abit. then go back to the frens bbq. LOL! have to come one way or another.

so yeh...

ill come for the premeet, then ill head off.

:D

ADUH ADUH ADUH! sorry2 woke up this morning, abit blank. sorry i mean curtin car park! ROFL

funny! i saw the map etc, including reading the posts which contain CURTIN CURTIN CURTIN, then i still write caro! lol

sorry2 i mean curtin! LOL

ADUH ADUH ADUH! sorry2 woke up this morning, abit blank. sorry i mean curtin car park! ROFL

funny! i saw the map etc, including reading the posts which contain CURTIN CURTIN CURTIN, then i still write caro! lol

YOU TOTALLY MEANT CARO! =P~ =D

YOU TOTALLY MEANT CARO! =P~ =D

NO ****! lol! hhahahahhahaha! sorry2, u know whats sundays like :P:P XD left over from the night before LOL jk2