Football (Soccer) / Real Madrid Fans...

Jaaassseeee

OK, so now Kaka has signed for Real and a bid of $80GBP has been accepted for C.Ronaldo.

How is this all going to work? An entire line up full of attackers?

If the current trend is to continue, it means rumours of David Villa, David Silva are also going to sign.

It means, theoretically they have Rual, Huguain, Kaka, C.Ronaldo, Arjen Robben, David Villa, David Silva, Sneijder, Van Der Vaart, Van Nistlerooy, Saviola, Guti, Gago, Diarra, Drenthe...all these players competing for spots in both attack and midfield.

I am aware they're trying to sell a few players, let's say they get rid of nistlerooy, saviola, robben which are reported to be. they still have 12 players competing for ....dare i say 7 spots if they play 3-5-2.

Do you think they need that many? If they run into debt again will the government bail them out like last time by buying their stadium.

i think these figures are bloody ridiculous. altho as a man u fan im glad ronaldo is sold. pest he is.

i had the same feeling...

it frustrates me to see this, but this is what soccer has turned into.

to me, it is the same when beckham signed for them.

they are just a team of superstars struggling to find enough spots on the pitch to put them all...

when i heard the news about ronaldo it really did make me wonder where all this money is coming from

GO MAN UNITED!!!

No clue man. What sus is like a few years ago they were struggling against bankruptcy and the government had to buy their stadium and now they are spending heaps again. :-/ So much money is involved nowadays and I don't think any soccer player is worth that much. Having said that, that's why I always admire Ar$enal as a team even though I am a man utd supporter. It is definitely going to be an interesting season in the Premier League. It will actually give a chance to those young liverpool fans see their team win a premier league trophy... :-D Lol

wow they are rich, thank god for ronaldo leaving the EPL, i'm sick of himm! :D

sif call the gooners ar$enal, they don't buy many players, most of their team has come from the purchase of young players and having an excellent youth program :(

Edited by RoM2nV

I had to admit I admire ****nal too. Especially their way of playing the football on the ground. That's the way it should be played, not the 'kick-it-up-the-field-and-get-the-biggest-bloke-to-hold-it-up-if-it-gets-to-him' tactic.

Speaking of which, it looks like David Villa is going to be moving to Real now...

Who do you guys think should Man U buy to replace the loss of Ronaldo?

With 80 mil + the 25mil per season budget, i reckon ribery, benzema, valencia, schweinsteiger, Micah Richards or glen johnson to get some speed down the right back flank. :)

I like Ribery but I don't know i reckon it is not worth it getting him @ 27 for the price they are asking. :-/ I know it is the peak of a footballers career but yeah. I would not mind Schweinsteiger i reckon he is really good and relatively young as well (and quick) . We really need some good midfielders who can make the difference and i don't think Nani or even Anderson got what it takes especially Giggs and Scholes are getting old. :( Carrick has not been able to fit the role of being the leading midfielder like a Frank Lampard in Chelsea or Messi in Barcelona. So I wonder who can fit into that role? :-s

ronaldo leaving man u had to happen, in my opinion kaka is finished, ronaldo on the other hand has almost hit his peak and will be swallowed up and spat out by madrid those ***** holes, what a waste of talent.

ronaldo in my opinion is the best portuguese player that i have seen play not including eusebio which was before my time, figo was also a great who did the unthinkable and left barca for real............the sad thing is he could never bring a world cup home to portugal, that job has now been handed to ronaldo.

i think nani should be given a chance to prove him self i think he's highly under rated, at the end of the day football clubs are businesses and are there to make money, you can compare them to any business so the risks are the same, football ''playing'' at times seems to only be a byproduct

This is wat a wrote on my facebook on C Ron...

Goodbye, Get lost & Get Farked...!!!

SAF is probably glad to get rid of a ego maniac who put himself always before the team, read a couple of articles and im happy that he is gone coz Man Utd will have better spirit where no one is hogging the limelight or at least have freaking ****eloads of distraction linking to big money move elsewhere...

SAF tried to mold him to the 21st Century perfect player, by and large he did well except C Ron's ego on self importance is just too hard to drill into and get the message across...

I hope to see C Ron do well in Real coz if he fails to make an a meaningful impact, he will wish he never dream that dream...

Oh lastly... they have Kaka, Robben, Shenider and C Ron who all needs the ball to be effective... who is gonna track back and who is gonna defend? And most of all will his new team mates accepts him with open arms with all his egos etc... or even give him the ball when he demands it...

/end rant... :P

^ yeah well, who is gonna give him the ball too?

i read that Cannavaro Perez is gonna get 5 attacking talents in this offseason and no defensive player...

Real will be a joy to watch indeed!

I think Rui Costa was a really good portugese player in the late 1990's. He was so skillful with the ball almost like an artist on the field. :)

Rui Costa Demo!

yes rui costa was was just beatifull to watch, his close control was stunning and the way he struck the ball amazing..... i always liked figo better, not because he was better but because he had a spark about him that costa didnt, costa was all class while figo like to put on a show which was great to watch.

alot was promised by the so called portuguese golden generation, but they never delivered.

This is wat a wrote on my facebook on C Ron...

Goodbye, Get lost & Get Farked...!!!

SAF is probably glad to get rid of a ego maniac who put himself always before the team, read a couple of articles and im happy that he is gone coz Man Utd will have better spirit where no one is hogging the limelight or at least have freaking ****eloads of distraction linking to big money move elsewhere...

SAF tried to mold him to the 21st Century perfect player, by and large he did well except C Ron's ego on self importance is just too hard to drill into and get the message across...

I hope to see C Ron do well in Real coz if he fails to make an a meaningful impact, he will wish he never dream that dream...

Oh lastly... they have Kaka, Robben, Shenider and C Ron who all needs the ball to be effective... who is gonna track back and who is gonna defend? And most of all will his new team mates accepts him with open arms with all his egos etc... or even give him the ball when he demands it...

/end rant... :P

in his defence, he's a monster of our creation, if you got paid $500,000 a week wouldnt you think you were the shiz?

i can see why people think his an ***** but remember all the highlights of entertainment he has given us, and your acting like he owes you something

hence we sold him...

yeah plenty of entertainment and diving thats for sure, and the only thing he pisses me off is when he signed a contract (extension) and said about Man Utd is his home etc for one min and the next min wetted himself in his dream move to Real... so go figure...

if i get 500k a week i will still make sure i still stick to my roots, money is evil when u have too much of it...

whether he is an true life **** i think there is plenty of stories out there already, and i still finally relieved he is goneeeeeee... :P