{BNE} What's doing tonight?

A bit short notice, but is anyone up for a cruise tonight?

If interested, here's my no. 04.33.952.912.

Meet up at Springwood macca's at 8pm

Evo

it looks like everyone is being SOFT <_<

I'm out tonight as I have already made plans to catch up with people.

I've got an exclusion from being soft. [comeback]I didn't see your car at the Annual Meet Evo.[/comeback]

I've got an exclusion from being soft. [comeback]I didn't see your car at the Annual Meet Evo.[/comeback]

That maybe,

but at least i have full points on my licence ;) :P

Evo

That maybe,

Evo

having ur p's does not count as full points :P

That maybe,

Evo

oops double post

Edited by mick.wheelz

Heya crew,

good thing you all didnt come out last night... long story short, we ended up in Kyogle :o

And a couple of dirt tracks... not good for Low profile tyres :(

Evo

last night had the best cruise OF MY LIFE!!!! went to muchies met up with some boost people (really respectable cars/people) about 15 of us left for the coast all imac show cars and SH|T loads of power. usually u get cruises where heaps of stock cars jump in like lancers and stuff. this one every car was pimpin.

anyways...got onto the highway for some fun...these must have been brisbanes fastest cars no doubt. i got apsolulutely monstered by these cars i was the slowest in the pack by a mile. the next fastest car up from me was an FG F6 typhoon, but as soon as he raced anyone else he got his sh|t served to him like he's never seen.

there was a few rx7's, turbo SS's a 2JZ S15, supras, GTR's etc etc...all 500+ rwhp they recon.

one of the XR6 turbos there on the cruise was at Elite dyno day that the TOCAU people went to and he pulled 498 rwhp and he was FAR from the fastest last night

all in all was a mint cruise went to spit and back no skids (exept from 120km/h starts on highway :ph34r: )....and i want a faster car

corey u wanted to find a group of people in your bracket...if yours slids sideways at highway speeds...ull fit in with this group lol

Edited by ELEGNT

last night had the best cruise OF MY LIFE!!!!

Each to their own. I guess that's how you roll now eh.

I prefer the cruises with the more nimble cars. Mountain runs are sure the way to go instead of highway runs. I'm sure Drew would agree with me on that one. You should try to tag along in one of those ones sometime... if you can keep up.

:P :P :P

last night had the best cruise OF MY LIFE!!!!

Each to their own. I guess that's how you roll now eh.

I prefer the cruises with the more nimble cars. Mountain runs are sure the way to go instead of highway runs. I'm sure Drew would agree with me on that one. You should try to tag along in one of those ones sometime... if you can keep up.

:P :P :P

yeh man ill be down like charlie brown for them. ive been looking out for any mountains runs but its just not been happening on boost. last mountain run i did hit a massive bump, tire hit the guard and there is a big blue line of paint on my whitewalls now lol wasnt happy...but next time id be up for it for sure.

ony if u come hiway running again :ph34r: LOL just joking

p.s got 2 notes to add to last night 1. there was a D car amoungst us and got one fo the racers and 2. and cant begin to explain how annoying the lag in the transmission is in the aurion, i hit limit more time last night then ive had birthdays....not good

p.s got 2 notes to add to last night 1. there was a D car amoungst us and got one fo the racers

Pretty sneaky huh. That would suck to get busted that way.

2. and cant begin to explain how annoying the lag in the transmission is in the aurion, i hit limit more time last night then ive had birthdays....not good

Yeah, the lag is chronic. My issues are when I need it to drop down in gear. Half the time when I'm giving my car a good run with others, I end up leaving it in 3rd or 4th and keeping the revs high. I swear I'd be the first one to show signs of transmission issues with the Aurion.