Anyone here got a boot liner for their aurion?

stedyedy

I goto Lander for services, I feel their service staff are under some sort of bonus program, how much in servicing comes through under their name etc. Having said that I haven't had any problems with them returning my calls, I must admit I don't call their general number, I call direct through to the guy that I deal with. On 2 occasions he answered the phone and third occasion he returned the call after about an hour. He has suggested to me to bring my vehicle into the workshop between 2:30 to 3pm each day, that is when all their mechanics have finished their work for the day and are ready to go home (3:30pm) so they have plenty of time for fault finding.

I'm still doing the $120 service and have 1 more service to go, they have been really good at replacing things for me, if they don't get the problem the first go and I need to revisit they usually give me a loan car for the inconvenience.

I goto Lander for services, I feel their service staff are under some sort of bonus program, how much in servicing comes through under their name etc. Having said that I haven't had any problems with them returning my calls, I must admit I don't call their general number, I call direct through to the guy that I deal with. On 2 occasions he answered the phone and third occasion he returned the call after about an hour. He has suggested to me to bring my vehicle into the workshop between 2:30 to 3pm each day, that is when all their mechanics have finished their work for the day and are ready to go home (3:30pm) so they have plenty of time for fault finding.

I'm still doing the $120 service and have 1 more service to go, they have been really good at replacing things for me, if they don't get the problem the first go and I need to revisit they usually give me a loan car for the inconvenience.

Good to hear the service department is organised because dealing with the sales department after a sale is ridiculous. Only after I explained to the receptionist that I had been calling and leaving messages for 3 days and requested to talk to a manager did the Sales Manager take my call (and even then he was a bit of a prick).

Hi Guys

This is from the build it yourself section on the toyota website (they have since removed the link). It is based on an AT-X with additional accessories I did it on the website less than a month ago. It is a good tool to use as a guide for toyota products. Even the toyota website is quoting a lot less than those dealerships...

post-13457-1245847986_thumb.jpg

Hi Guys

This is from the build it yourself section on the toyota website (they have since removed the link). It is based on an AT-X with additional accessories I did it on the website less than a month ago. It is a good tool to use as a guide for toyota products. Even the toyota website is quoting a lot less than those dealerships...

Geez those seatcovers are pricey...was thinking of a set for the front. :(