New member from across the ditch

Rollux

Hi All

Long time browser, first time poster.

Live in Marlborough, NZ and have purchased a ZZE123 2002 Allex RS180 6sp for my wife.

Daily driver, but will do basics like CAI, Headers and cams as time progresses. Will also be sent down the strip and the occasional club day too.

Keep up the informative posts!

Dan

Welcome to TOCAU Dan.... :toast:

gotta say Marlborough NZ is where some of my top choices in Sav Blanc and Chardys come from,i'm always buying the Mountadam Chardonnay it's a bloody top drop...

anyway nice choice in the Allex,good luck with all ya planned mods and post some pics so we can watch ya progress on this little beast.. B)

p.s if this is the missus car what do you drive?

Hi All

Long time browser, first time poster.

Live in Marlborough, NZ and have purchased a ZZE123 2002 Allex RS180 6sp for my wife.

Daily driver, but will do basics like CAI, Headers and cams as time progresses. Will also be sent down the strip and the occasional club day too.

Keep up the informative posts!

Dan

Sweeet. Another kiwi like me. We should hook up!

• 2 weeks later...
welcome from a fellow kiwi ! your forum name sounds familar, toyspeed member by any chance?

Once upon I time I was. Haven't been there for a while tho. Had the Starlet GT, V8 VK dore and the Avenir GT.

Yes, it is the wife's car, i drive a company car, perk of working for the local Nissan/Peugeot dealer. Have a KP61 Starlet with a 5k in it, but selling it as never use it.

Here's the nana-mobile

post-14107-1246527919_thumb.jpg

post-14107-1246528035_thumb.jpg

welcome from a fellow kiwi ! your forum name sounds familar, toyspeed member by any chance?

Once upon I time I was. Haven't been there for a while tho. Had the Starlet GT, V8 VK dore and the Avenir GT.

Yes, it is the wife's car, i drive a company car, perk of working for the local Nissan/Peugeot dealer. Have a KP61 Starlet with a 5k in it, but selling it as never use it.

Here's the nana-mobile

aha yes i remember , i had avenir too at the time , although just a bog standard n/a one ,plus a ae85