1996 toyota camry

sikwitit

hey everybody on toca just got my body kit on 2day looks awsome so i though i would show everyone my camry which im modifying buying new rims and tyres hopfully next week they are going to be lenso s7 modify in 18*7.5 in silver with a polished lip

post-11189-1245307558_thumb.jpg

post-11189-1245307549_thumb.jpg

post-11189-1245308012_thumb.jpg

after the rims i will be sourcing a cat back exhorst with a duel tip muffler like this

post-11189-1245308202_thumb.jpg

then i will be getting ksport coilovers and a big brake kit from either ksport or rotora

i think it has turned out way better then i though and once the car gets resprayed in majenta blue it will lock awsome

sean

Edited by sikwitit

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Looking good Sean :toast: ...can't wait to see the new wheels.

hows the the sound system coming along?

once i get the wheels and exhorst then the system is going in so with in the next month or so

sean

yeah i do get a few looks had people takin pics of it today while i was at work and when i got it done there was some other people there who liked how it looked and they toke some photo and im glad people like how it looks hopefully have new wheels and clean the car b4 the next meet in sydney

sean

Wow...wasn't expecting them,they look dangerous,totally unique well done :clap: .Are they the wheels where ya can get different colored spokes or remove em and DIY paint/chrome whatever?

p.s On the side on photo,the black strip just above ya new side skirt,what is it?

Wow...wasn't expecting them,they look dangerous,totally unique well done :clap: .Are they the wheels where ya can get different colored spokes or remove em and DIY paint/chrome whatever?

p.s On the side on photo,the black strip just above ya new side skirt,what is it?

thanks they do look nice yes u can romve the black parts and paint them i will be doing that when the car gets painted majenta blue

that black part is the door seal so water doesnt get in will be geting that done as well once i get the exterior work done

sean

• 2 weeks later...

hey everybody found the mods im going to do to the camry over the next month or so he is a list

camry projectors from the states

red and white tail lights from the states

ksport coilovers

strutbar and sway bars

catback exhorst system

pod filter and cai

dba 4000 Series XS (premium cross-drilled & slotted) front and rear and dba pads

paint the calipers red (cause cars with red calipers go faster lol)

sterio

kenwood dnx7320 hu

rockford fosgate power splits and coaxs

option audio 1500rms mono amp

2 rockford fosgate t1 12s

option audio 4channel amp

2 head rest monitors oa

so once i have saved up some money the fun begins again cause all my money went on the kit and rims lol

sean :yahoo:

Edited by sikwitit

Very nice rims bro good choice, I had the exact rims in 20s on my car. I didnt wanna sell em with the car but the new owners wanted them, I even said I would of drop the pice and make it 3k less and they still wanted em. You make me miss mine now :(

Image015.jpg

• 5 months later...

hello everyone finally a update wooow! :yahoo: i have modifyed my grill and made some eyelids fist time doing this sort of thing. thanks to my dad they look better then if i did them myself well here are some pics

b4

P6210080.jpg

after

PC230107.jpg

PC230109.jpg

happy with how it looks for a first time attempt at this sort of thing and yes there are rivots in the grill they hold on the mesh will be redoing the grill next year will bondo it and smooth it out and make it look nice but as i said good for a first time

sean

with the help of bgpete audio install has comenced amps installed under the seats power run now just need to make spacer for the 6 1/2 splits and 6inch coax in the rear and then sunday will finish installing everthing

sean

• 3 weeks later...

hello everyone this year is going to be a big on for the camry going to make it look more jdm then show bling sort of thing so on the list of things this year.

this is what im aiming to do with my camry

vis carbon hood

RAC4198-2.jpg

rims still looking but have a few in mind will be atleast 4months till i get new ones

http://www.talebtyres.com.au/products_clos...amp;part_no=444

http://www.talebtyres.com.au/products_clos...amp;part_no=422

http://www.talebtyres.com.au/products_clos...amp;part_no=695

http://customwheeltyre.com/gallery/v/wheel...ey1775.jpg.html

projector headlights

http://depoautolights.com/toyota-camry-sxv...dd7aa7334df3bde

altezza taillights

clear side and front indecators

m4 mirrors

dark tint

d2 coilovers

im not asking for peoples input on parts im buying and looking at buying just informing you on what the plan is for this year for the camry

sean

• 2 weeks later...

ok everyone been talking to concord customs and have decided screw jdm. lowrider all the way baby so no carbon hood no jdm rims no coilovers here is the list im getting done this year cost less then i though thats y i was going jdm not lowrider.

20inch these rims are normally chrome but im having it done in black with asanti engraved in the lip from america 6grand all 4rims no tires. will be getting white wall nankangs when i order them

asantiaf142black.jpg

airbags suspension $4600

shaving side moulds and arial and side indecators and rear boot garnish and installing m4 mirrors 1200

running lights inside headlights 500 ( they are the leds that the audi's have at the bottom of the headlights)

varex twin tip muffler and full exhorst system including custom ypipes 1600

full respray in 2tone candy majenta blue to electric blue with black and blue tribal graffics $11,000

this is only for this year and early next year. over the next couple of years it will be retrimed interior in dark blue and black swaide interior, engine work supercharging and manuel conversion and a new sound system $10,000 and also a body drop.

can wait for this to happen but as everyone on here knows money doesnt grow on trees so have to work and save money to make my dream camry become a reality and nothing anybody can say will change my mind this is what i have wanted to do to the camry since i received it from my dad but because i listen to what other people have said it has been sidetracked but now its on the right track no offence to anybody who has voiced there oppionions but this is what im doing.

sean

• 4 weeks later...

ok today the camry got lowered woow! looks better then what it was its lowered on king springs lows and stock strut didnt pay a cent for them swapped a mate my stock ones for his lows. wont be going any lower cause of speed humps pot holes etc but still looks awsome at the height it is right now.

before

mycamry.jpg

after

IMG_0018.jpg

IMG_0019.jpg

sorry about crappy photos off camera fone will get some better ones when i have some time

sean

its lowered on kings lows and its 15cms of the ground so might lower the rear abit more cause its heighter then the front. it has cut the gap between the wheel and arch inhalf

cant reali lower the car much more anyway wont be able to get in my driveway

sean

Edited by sikwitit