1996 toyota camry

sikwitit

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

choose my new wheels today buddy club p1 sf's 18*7.5 with a +42 ofset in gunmetal grey $1780

IMG_0058.jpg

IMG_0057.jpg

will be picking these up on monday along with a set of bc racing coilovers $1199

main-profile.jpg

the buddy clubs are from aai motorsports in lidcombe they have most sizes and colours instock also have any buddy club wheels p1 p2 etc

the coilovers are from high octane racing in rydalmere

sean

Hey Sean...now your talking :wub: really nice wheels mate i was gunna get them but the biggest was 18's and i wanted 19's.

have you already bought these or just thinking atm? and also man have you changed your modding direction,no more bling bling,now race. :)

Those wheels are by far and away the BEST thing you have done for this car. Hopefully the brakes won't look too pathetic behind them though, you have to be careful with thin-spoked wheels.

Hey Sean...now your talking :wub: really nice wheels mate i was gunna get them but the biggest was 18's and i wanted 19's.

have you already bought these or just thinking atm? and also man have you changed your modding direction,no more bling bling,now race. :)

im picking them up on monday. yeah changin from bling to race/jdm that what suits the car so have a bunch of jdm mods to do so stay tuned

Hiro Protagonist Posted Today, 05:34 PM

Those wheels are by far and away the BEST thing you have done for this car. Hopefully the brakes won't look too pathetic behind them though, you have to be careful with thin-spoked wheels.

thanks mate i have thought about that i think a set of slotted rotors will fix that along with the spacer so i can fit the supra rotors.

sean

most people arent sure because you have backflipped that many times its not funny

i noe but now im back on track and now i have ordered the rims the coilovers the rear bumper the duel exhaust system and some carbon bits the car will be looking very race/jdmish.

sean

• 2 weeks later...

wheels on just some quick pics will put up better ones when i wash it its on falken somethings but have plenty of grip and only cost me 200 bucks with my old rims as tradins the tyres are 1200 for all 4.

IMG_0076.jpg

IMG_0074.jpg

IMG_0073.jpg

sean

Thanks for the nice words can't agree with you more Trent looks way better with the jap rims rather then the bling rims

thanks rom2nv does suit it better to bad don't have the coilovers in yet

Sean